Eastwinds Villa Spring, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0.67 Acres
- 3186 Sq Ft
- Swimming Pool
- FOR SALE
- Valley, Bay & Ocean Views
- Exclusive Spring Estate Location
- Four Spacious Bedrooms
- Valley, Bay & Ocean Views }
29,122 Sq Ft / 0.67 Acres Total Land 2,167 sq ft Interior Spaces 1, 019 sq ft Exterior Spaces
Located in the exclusive Spring Estate on the idyllic island of Bequia, Eastwinds Villa is a tropical paradise featuring a three en suite bedroom main house and a separate private one bedroom self contained apartment.The private apartment contains a bathroom, kitchen, dining area and living room with air conditioning throughout.
The main dwelling space has three en suite bedrooms, spacious open plan living room, kitchen and dining area which opens out onto an expansive verandah that offers breathtaking views of the valley and Spring Bay. The swimming pool has been recently glass tiled and the property has expansive tropical gardens.
The property is 29,122 sq ft.The interior living space is 2,167 sq ft.The exterior living space is 1, 019 sq ft.Total living space is 3,186 sq ft.The water tank capacity is 25,780 gallons.
Eastwinds is located directly above the exotic Firefly Plantation and four star hotel, restaurant and bar.The Firefly not only features an Elegant yet tranquil Hotel, restaurant and bar, but also offers a small golf course, a croquet court and a refurbished tennis court, all within a short walk from Eastwinds Villa.
- Four spacious Bedrooms
- Solar Electric Power
- Separate Self Contained Rental Apartment
- Furnishings can be negotiated
- New Appliances
- New Swimming Pool
- New Driveway
- New Gardens
- Mint Turnkey Condition
- Steps Away from the Four Star Firefly Hotel
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.
Purchasing land in a foreign country can seem like a daunting task. We are here from start to finish of the process, and pride ourselves with a strong relationship with previous buyers, assisting in settling new owners into the island and their property. We are happy to assist with any part, from the handover, relocating, shipping, staffing, and continuing through our rental program.
We extend our full concierge services, and regularly handle all arrangements for potential purchasers visiting the islands for viewings - private or scheduled flights, transfers, accommodation, island briefings, tours and property viewings.
We arrange and lead viewings ensuring they are comfortable, relaxed and well timed. We provided detailed printed material and can photograph aspects of the property which are of particular interest to you, ensuring that all follow up material is focused for you.
From helping you find the right property, assisting in assessment & evaluation, advice on legal processes to various areas surrounding architecture, design, project management, property maintenance, management, and rental.
The entire process can be handled remotely - ie while you are in the UK.Purchase procedure:
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
Purchase costs are straightforward;
- 5% Stamp Duty
- approximately 6% ALHL
- legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs.
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.