Kingsville 4 Cottages Option Lower Bay, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0.15 Acres
- 2140 Sq Ft
- Beachfront a few paces
- FOR SALE
- …stroll to the Beach
- Lower Bay Beach
- 3 One Bed Apartments
- 4 Detached Buildings
- Waterfront lane }
- Existing Apartment Rental Business - very popular and always fully booked during the high seasons
Kingsville 4 Cottages Option Lower Bay, Bequia St Vincent and the Grenadines Kingsville 4 Cottages Specifications
Consisting of 4 detached buildings totalling 2,140 sq ft and sitting on 6,631 sq ft of land. One cottage is occupied as the office and laundry and each of the other three are fully furnished and contains one bedroom, one bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, solar heated water, cable TV and WiFi.
Available as One Whole (see further details below) or 3 Individual Properties:
- Kingsville 4 Cottages - $420,000 USD Consisting of 4 detached buildings totalling 2,140 sq ft and sitting on 6,631 sq ft of land. One cottage is occupied as the office and laundry and each of the other three are fully furnished and contains one bedroom, one bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, solar heated water, cable TV and WiFi.
- Kingsville 3 Apartments - $320,000 USD Consisting of 3 semi-detached buildings totalling 1,648 sq ft and sitting on 4,942 sq ft of land. Each cottage is fully furnished and contains one bedroom, one bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, solar heated water, cable TV and WiFi.
- Kingsville 2 Large Cottages - $650,000 USD Consisting of 2 detached buildings linked with a large patio totalling 3,526 sq ft and sitting on 8,278 sq ft of land. Each cottage is fully furnished with two bedrooms, one bathroom, full kitchen, living and dining room, solar heated water, cable TV and WiFi.
Total Property Facilities - $1,300,000 USD
Land Total: 19, 851 Square Feet Building Total: 7,314 Square Feet
Kingsville Apartments consist of: 6 x One Bedroom Cottages 2 x Two Bedroom Cottages 1 x Office / laundry building
Each cottage has living, kitchen and dining areas, and ceiling fans already in place. These are great, open plan spaces with plenty of light and big windows. Each one also has veranda space, and the bedrooms are air conditioned. There are hot water systems in each unit.
A mere 50 yards from Lower Bay Beach, Kingsville Apartments are in a fantastic location, within a well equipped garden area. Their location, situated just off the Lower Bay road, gives a real sense of privacy but with amenities all close by. The properties are close to several bars and restaurants, and from Kingsville, Port Elizabeth harbour is just a short drive away.
Lower Bay Beach
This is one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean with wide clean sand and a calm mellow atmosphere - this beach is often cited as the visitors favourite.
Lower Bay is also excellent for snorkeling, and there are regular water taxis that can transfer you from A to B across the island quickly and easily.
With Bequia having developed a thriving holiday rental industry over recent years, Kingsville apartments have been very popular and are always fully booked during the high seasons, a key factor in this is the privacy and proximity to the beach.
Needless to say Kingsville Apartments have great potential, with one obvious option being to rent them out to tourists. In such a prime location, these environmentally friendly structures will certainly be appealing to visitors to Bequia.
A tiny village on a spectacular beach this is becoming a desirable residential area. Hillside houses and Villas enjoy views of Admiralty Bay and pleasant breezes. There are local restaurants right on the beach so a great place to spend the day, This is the beach of choice for Bequians and there is a wonderful family atmosphere at the weekends. At Easter regatta time there is a buzz of activity with all the local sailing boats launching from the beach.
Purchasing land in a foreign country can seem like a daunting task. We are here from start to finish of the process, and pride ourselves with a strong relationship with previous buyers, assisting in settling new owners into the island and their property. We are happy to assist with any part, from the handover, relocating, shipping, staffing, and continuing through our rental program.
We extend our full concierge services, and regularly handle all arrangements for potential purchasers visiting the islands for viewings - private or scheduled flights, transfers, accommodation, island briefings, tours and property viewings.
We arrange and lead viewings ensuring they are comfortable, relaxed and well timed. We provided detailed printed material and can photograph aspects of the property which are of particular interest to you, ensuring that all follow up material is focused for you.
From helping you find the right property, assisting in assessment & evaluation, advice on legal processes to various areas surrounding architecture, design, project management, property maintenance, management, and rental.
The entire process can be handled remotely - ie while you are in the UK.Purchase procedure:
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
Purchase costs are straightforward;
- 5% Stamp Duty
- approximately 6% ALHL
- legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs.
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.