Francyn Villa Lower Bay, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- Footsteps from Beach
- FOR SALE
- Close Lower Bay Beach
- Footsteps from white Sandy Beach
- 4 Spacious Bedroom suites with Balcony
- Cool with AC, fans & Verandahs
- Online Viewing By Request
Francyn Villa Lower Bay Bequia St,Vincent & the Grenadine Islands 4 Four Poster Queen Sized Bedrooms
This newly built villa has been constructed using local stone and is located in the desirable district of Lower Bay and the upper floor can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
Footsteps from the Waters Edge at Lower Bay
Literally footsteps away from one of the islands most popular beaches of Lower Bay, Francyn Villa offers cool, breezy porches and spacious open plan living.
Potentially Lucrative Rental Property
New to the Grenadines Collection as a holiday rental property Francyn Villa promises to be popular due to its beachfront location, flexibility, degree of comfort and well equipped interior.
Views over Lower Bay & Islands Beyond
Francyn Villa has wide open verandahs stretching across offering beautiful ocean views and an additional cool, relaxing exterior space.
This charming, modern villa has 4 queen size bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and can be booked for one large group of 8 guests or as 4 separate self contained apartments if required.
The villa has a cool, neutral interior, ideal for rental, with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
Fully Equipped Kitchens with Granite Worktops
The clean, modern lines of the kitchens on both levels offer efficient food preparation areas both finished with granite worktops and pristine modern appliances.
A tiny village on a spectacular beach this is becoming a desirable residential area. Hillside houses and Villas enjoy views of Admiralty Bay and pleasant breezes. There are local restaurants right on the beach so a great place to spend the day, This is the beach of choice for Bequians and there is a wonderful family atmosphere at the weekends. At Easter regatta time there is a buzz of activity with all the local sailing boats launching from the beach.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward