Caribbean Stone Cottage Union Island, UNION ISLAND, The Grenadines
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.33 Acres
- 14000 Sq Ft
- Ocean Views
- Peaceful, Private Location
- Recently Renovated
Caribbean Stone Cottage Donaldson Union Island, St Vincent & the Grenadines
A newly renovated breezy stone cottage, with lovely ocean views over the Caribbean sea to the Islands of Carriacou and Grenada. Set up on the hillside in a 1/3 acre of beautiful tropical gardens, Caribbean Cottage is in a quite and peaceful location, but only a short drive down to the beaches and amenities that the harbour town of Clifton has to offer. Enjoy the views and spot hummingbirds and doves from the large covered terrace and the tropical gardens.
Inside there is a big lofty living / bedroom area, which double doors that open out onto the private balcony. There is a separate shower room, and walk in wardrobe / storage area.There is a good sized kitchen with all usual amenities - fridge freezer, gas oven / hobs....Union Island is a simple, uncrowded and natural Caribbean island, safe to walk around. The dramatic mountainous interior is surrounded by reefs and wonderful turquoise water wherever you look.There are plenty of shops located in the quaint harbour town of Clifton and enough bars and restaurants to enjoy. The world famous Tobago Cays Marine Park is located just the East of the Island - only a short sail away!
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through Grenadine Island Villas - We are contracted to represent the property. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward