Beachfront Cottage 1 Bedroom Baie de Sucre, Bequia, The Grenadines
- All Photos
- FOR SALE
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- 600 Sq Ft
- Footsteps to ocean
- 1 bedroom New Construction
- Beach acess on private exclusive estate
- Ideal Rental Property
- Online Viewing By Request
1 Bedroom Contemporary Beachfront Cottage
600 sq ft interior living space, 400 sq ft exterior living space.
Baie de Sucre Resort
The Baie de Sucre Beach Resort will comprise of a selection of exclusive properties: Beach Cottages, Ridge Top Villas and Beach Villas. These properties have been designed by renowned Mustique Architect Thomas Dehen.
South West Facing Beachfront
This south west facing beachfront cottage has over 600 sq ft of luxurious interior living space finished to a high spec, images from the Ginger Lily Ridge Top Villa show the quality you can expect within the cottages. There are 400 sq ft of exterior space facing the ocean perfect for dining, star gazing and outdoor bathing.
Tax incentives & up to 70% mortgages available
The beachfront cottages enjoy the Baie de Sucre complimentary services and leisure facilities including: A gated security entrance and 24 hour resort security service, A beautiful beach and swimming area with direct access for all villa owners, A marina for yachting, fishing and water sport activities, A boutique hotel with spa, restaurant, bar, and villa servicing, Resort reception and kids club, Exclusive island bar and restaurant, Tennis club.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward