Spring Estate Lot 8 Spring, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.58 Acres
- 25206 Sq Ft
- Beach 350 metres
- FOR SALE
- Infrastructure included
- Panoramic views
- Perfect elevation close to beach
25,206 sq ft 0.58 Acres An Ideal Location
Lot 8 is located in the highly sought after Spring Estate, just 350 metres from the beach at Spring Bay. The ridge and gentle hillside location provide perfect prospect, élévation and perfect temperature and breeze.
The views are completely uninterrupted over the Plantation and palm fringed beach to the coral reef protected bay and the outer islands of Battowia and Balliceaux just north of Mustique.
Beach access is deeded for all the exclusive properties on Spring Estate where natural green belt woodland and a scattering of international villas command the whole of Spring valley to the sea. Firefly Mustique have acquired the nearby boutique hotel, now Firefly Bequia.
There are two gorgeous beaches - Spring and Crescent and the harbour town of Port Elizabeth is one mile away over the ridge to the west. The plot includes infrastructure - concrete access road, electricity, telephone services.
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.