Friendship Cove Waterfront Land La Pompe, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0.33 Acres
- 14315 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- Waterfront Lot in residential area
- Tradewinds for natural cooling
- Just a stroll from Friendship Bay Beach
- Slight incline
- Residential location with easy road access
Classic Waterfront Land with Atmosphere & Character
This beautiful classic property offers a 1/3 of an acre ( 14,315 square foot ) of prime waterfront land with mature palms and island / bay views.
- Approx 90 ft of Beach front
- The shore is a mix of sand and stones which can be cleared
- East facing capturing the cooling tradewind breeze from the Atlantic
Beautiful Caribbean location for easy Caribbean living
The atmosphere is fresh and breezy and the property epitomizes the free spirited mood of Bequia, surely one of the most welcoming of Caribbean islands.
Already cleared the plot is level grassland and will respond easily to landscaping to create a true classic waterfront property.
Ocean and Island Views
Superb views to the south and east from the plot across Friendship Bay and out to the open Caribbean Sea:
- Mustique Island
- Baliceaux Island
- Isle Quatre
- East across Friendship Bay to St Hilaire Point
Central location on island
The plot gives excellent easy road access and very well placed with quick easy access to the larger beaches and restaurants and facilities on island,
- 1.5 miles from Bequia Airport
- 2 miles to Port Elizabeth Main Harbor town on Bequia
- 500 yards to Friendship Bay Beach
- 0.5 Mile to Friendship Bay Beach Hotel restaurant and Bar
Historic Lot and Location
Available for the first time on the open market. The land is
owned by a notable Bequia family with Ship Wrights with strong links to
Bequia's heritage of Boat Building.
Wooden sailing vessels were likely constructed in the traditional manner on this land with easy direct launching into the water. The land is infused with the traditions of Bequia shipbuilding and the whaling industry.
The path of migratory whales lies just off the islands in this area.
Bequia is well connected and only around 2 hrs from New international airport on Saint Vincent. Bequia is an easy daily ferry ride away from the main land of Saint Vincent and any additional supplies can easily be arranged to be sent over to you on the ferry.
- Virgin International Flying 2 flights per week to Saint Vincent from the Uk for summer 2021
Viewing and support for your purchasePlease contact The
Grenadines Collection Team for viewings of this land lot and to answer
any questions you have on building and purchasing in the islands. The
'Guide' tab above gives some more detailed information and we also have
the Survey plan in the plans tab for you to view. The 'Photos' Tab above provides a full set of (A larger number of images) for you to view in full
Coastal and breezy - This area is a great base to explore from - the airport is handy and there is a constant bus service too. Friendship Bay is the nearest sand beach with Resturant & Bar. But with the right conditions you can just step in and snorkel along the coast . La Pompe views vary from across Friendship Bay around to Petit Nevis and the intriguing off shore islands in between. The Old whaling station can be seen and a 1/2 day adventure to visit these islands is fun and interesting.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward .