Friendship Heights Lot 29 Friendship Heights, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.46 Acres
- 20078 Sq Ft
- Close to Beaches
- FOR SALE
- Investment Opportunity
- Perfect for Villa
- Unobstructed Views
- Close to beaches & bays
- 7,87 US$ per square down from 9.95 158,000USD
Plot 29 Friendship Heights Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadines$7.87sq ft ....reduced from 9,95 sq ft 0.46 Acres Broad, Unobstructed Views
This plot of land was chosen by the owner due to its corner position and "free view". A villa built upon this elevated, breezy position would enjoy wide panoramic views over across the bay to exclusive Mustique island & uninhabited islands Battowia and Balliceaux.
Quiet, Residential Location
The Friendship Heights elevated location guarantees a cool, refreshing breeze circulating throughout the property and a quiet, secluded neighborhood.
Flatter Land Reduces Construction Costs
This plot of land is relatively flat which will help reduce future construction costs.
These plots of land come with planning permission thereby reducing overall build cost & time.
Close to Beaches, Bars, Restaurants & Bays
Friendship Heights is located in a central point upon the lower part of the island, just a 10-15 minute drive from the harbour, and close to both Lower and Friendship Bays. The plot is well connected by road.
The owner had planned to construct a large 5-6 bedroom villa with family pool on the plot The Neighbouring Lot 30 is also for sale - please enquire regarding joint purchase of these two lots.This is a particularly nice plot and we recommend contacting us if you have interest . We recommend a viewing.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward