Friendship Heights Lot 2 Friendship Heights, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.5 Acres
- 23047 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- Gently Sloping
- Elevated Location
Stunning location with panoramic views
Lot 2 offers breathtaking views over Friendship Bay, where the Atlantic meets the Caribbean Sea, with open natural woodland, a sprinkling of houses and palm trees to the shore,this land offers views including the southern islands petit Nevis, Isle a Quatre. This is an exceptional location, with the perfect balance of privacy and accessibility - lot 2 is within good proximity of bars,restaurants, beaches and local supermarkets, with the harbour and the airport both a 10-15 drive away.
The plot has quality road access with services laid in underground, and automatically qualifying for planning permission.
This elevated hillside location provides gently sloping ground ideal for building a home with stunning views.
This plot is highly recommended, and has great potential for development - a buyer could create an extensive private home in this stunning setting, or create a villa to use as a source of rental income, making the most of Bequia's thriving tourism.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward