Friendship Heights Lot 21 Friendship Heights, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.49 Acres
- 21248 Sq Ft
- Beach less than a mile
- FOR SALE
- Stunning views
- Infrastructure laid in
- Private Estate 0.8 miles from beach
Friendship Heights Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadines One of the Best Plots at Friendship Heights
This is a rare opportunity for a purchaser to own an unspoilt parcel of land with glorious views on a unique piece of tropical hillside.
Adjacent to Cloud 9 Private Estate, close to Beach
The land is 0.8 miles from a white, sandy beach.
Views over to Mustique & Grenadines Infrastructure laid in
The plot is ready for construction, a villa with a pool would provide a stunning residence or potentially lucrative rental property.
Hillside Plot, 0.49 Acre
Just under half an acre perched overlooking the ocean this plot of land is cooled by the ocean breezes and presents super views.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward