Crown Point Land Lot 2 Spring, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0 Acres
- 22053 Sq Ft
- Beach 150 yds
- FOR SALE
- Exclusive international area
- Crescent Beach 150 yds
- Prime Crown Point location
- Spectacular }
Crown Point Lot 2 Spring/Crescent Bay Bequia St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Stunning Prime Location with superb views.
Lot 2 boasts a stunning prime coastal location perched between Spring Bay and Crescent Bay commanding spectacular views of both baysand the offshore islands of Balliceaux and Battowia.
A Gorgeous Plot Situated between 2 Stunning Beaches
Just a short stroll away from Spring & Crescent bays and sandy beaches These are quite and often deserted beaches and within easy reach of the land plot. Super new properties are blossoming in this area - the gorgeous crown point house a superb property to the south and the new 'Look Yonder' Villas for sale on the point below are all securing Crown Point as a exceptional location in great company. One of the new beachfront villas 'Jamdown' is located close to the plot. Jamdown is proving to be a successful rental property popular with guests.
The location is used by those who enjoy kitesurfing.
This plot of land is easily accessed from the main coast road. Simply turn up the government subdivision road which is a paved road. The property is beautifully situated :
- Fishing and snorkeling just a short stroll away
- Superb Beach Restaurant a stroll along Crescent Beach
- Short stroll away from Sugar Reef Beach Bar
- Main Harbour facilities just a 8 - 10 min drive away
Reef protected waters offer option for mooring a boat The waters in front of the lot are shallow but perfect for placing a private mooring for a shallow draft vessel . Mustique is the nearest island and easily reached in 30 - 50 mins by speedboat.
Close to Dive Shops & Restaurants
For the new property or if If this were to be the location of a vacation rental property then it is ideally situated as close to 2 beaches, bars, restaurants, the harbour and dive shops.
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward