Silver Dollars Villa Ocar, Bequia, The Grenadines
- All Photos
- FOR SALE
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0.34 Acres
- 4000 Sq Ft
- Plot Size Approx 15,000 sq ft
- Completed in 2021
- Pool 32ft x 12ft x 4ft deep. }
- Mix of royal mahogany wood and greenheart framed windows and doors
- Tropical Garden with fruit trees maturing
- Online Viewing By Request
- New Build
Luxurious new 3 bedroom villa enjoys a stunning situatuation above
Port Elizabeth Harbour with mesmerizing ocean, harbour and beach views.
Sophisticated and Spacious Open Plan Living
The main living area level features a spacious lounge and kitchen / dining area which all opens out onto the pool deck area for the spectacular views out over Port Elizabeth and the beautiful east coast beaches Lower Bay and Princess Margaret Beach.
The shaded pool patio features additional waterfeatutre of a delightful pond with flowing water reature - this creates a wonderfully relaxing spa like atmosphere.
Enjoy the Cool Tradewinds
The open and airy pavilion style design is naturally cooled by the Caribbean trade winds that constantly flow in from the sea. There are also ceiling fans in each of the bedrooms and the louvered windows allow for plenty of air flow. The windows and doors are screened and there are mosquito nets on the beds for additional comfort.
Designed with a rustic Caribbean yet minimalist style, both sophisticated and modern whilst embracing the Bequia barefoot chic that characterises this special island.
Private 32ft Pool
This villa has been constructed upon 2 levels with 2 of the bedrooms located on the lower level with easy access to the pristine 12 x 32ft x4 ft pool. This beautiful stone pool is 4 feet deep throughout and offers the simply stunning views over the entire Admiralty Bay.
Just 200 meters stroll down the road takes guests to a newly opened air conditioned Gym & Fitness Centre, Grocery store, Bakery and the local Ocar Beach. The harbour town of Port Elizabeth is just a few minutes stroll away for more shops, restaurants and all amenities...
Comfortable Private Bedrooms for 6 or 7 Guests
Ideally Sleeping 6 (or 7 guests maximum) in 3 queen bedrooms plus sofa bed just off the master bedroom.
The master suite is located on the upper floor with adjoining annex containing sofa bed. A 15" keypad safe is available in the master bedroom for your valuables.
All 3 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with a 4th guest washroom.
- 2x Queen Guest bedrooms on ground level
- 1x Queen Master Suite with adjoining annex with double sofa bed
Social Kitchen at the Heart of the Property
The well equipped kitchen contains gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, large US style fridge freezer and all usual appliances. The villa has hot water throughout from the solar heated system.
A Firestick is provided for internet TV.
Washing machine / laundry room.
Tropical Grounds and Fresh Fruit
Enjoy fresh picked fruit from the garden in season: passion fruit, papaya, eggplant and a herb garden are all available.
Easy Safe and Secure
Large parking & turning area and security cameras outside the property gives peace of mind.
Full Architectural Drawing PDF's available
On the North shore of admiralty Bay two local villages sit dreamily on the shore, here you can stroll in the road. On the south facing hillside there are uninterrupted commanding views of the whole bay all the way to West Cay. Down by the beach are the Model Boat Shops and Sail Makers lofts, some sandy bars with live music in the evenings and local rum shops. There is a wooden jetty & Tradewinds Marina with one of Bequia's great restaurants right by the water's edge.
- 5% Stamp Duty
- approximately 6% ALHL
- legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs.
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for
approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both
parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you
would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.