South Facing Land Ocar, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1.1 Acres
- 48033 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- Cool, breezy Location
- South Facing aspect
- Turnkey Villa also available
- Access Road available..
48,033 sq ft South Facing Land Ocar Bequia Breezy, South Facing Plot
This south facing plot of land enjoys the suns exposure from 7.30 in the morning through to 4.30 in the afternoon, as opposed to the area of Spring where the sun tends to wane in the afternoon. The elevated position guarantees a breezy atmosphere and clear uninterrupted vista.
Breathtaking Beach & Bay Views
From this plot there are panoramic views over Admiralty Bay extending across to the Belmont Walkway, Princess Margaret Beach, Lower Bay Beach and West Cay. On a clear day Mustique and Canouan islands can be seen from here.
The owner is prepared to negotiate particularly if this land is purchased in conjunction with the neighbouring Villa de la Reine which is also for sale. This villa is set upon just over 30,000 sq ft of land, see the plot plan in the gallery above.
Access Road Available
The owner would reinstate an abandoned access road for the right buyer.
Ocar: Traditional Boat Building Location
On the North shore of admiralty Bay two local villages sit dreamily on the shore. On the south facing hillside there are uninterrupted commanding views of the whole bay all the way to West Cay. The area is known for its Model Boat Shops and Sail Makers lofts.
Bars, Restaurants & Marina Nearby
There are several establishments nearby including some sandy bars with live music in the evenings and local rum shops.There is a wooden jetty & the Tradewinds Marina with one of Bequia's great restaurants right by the water's edge.
On the North shore of admiralty Bay two local villages sit dreamily on the shore, here you can stroll in the road. On the south facing hillside there are uninterrupted commanding views of the whole bay all the way to West Cay. Down by the beach are the Model Boat Shops and Sail Makers lofts, some sandy bars with live music in the evenings and local rum shops. There is a wooden jetty & Tradewinds Marina with one of Bequia's great restaurants right by the water's edge.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward