Little Hope Mount Pleasant, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2.0 Acres
- 43560 Sq Ft
- Large Pool Deck
- FOR SALE
- Near Beach
- No Build Covenant on rear plot
- 4 Pristine Bed, Bath & Dressing Rooms
- Secluded, Spacious & Newly Built.
- OFFERRED UNFURNISHED
- Excellent Rental Potential
- Online Viewing By Request
Close to Beautiful Sandy Beach
Little Hope Villa is located a short walk away, just 10 minutes, from an often deserted sandy beach, Hope Bay Beach.
4 Bedrooms, Dressing Rooms & Bathrooms
Arranged upon 2 storeys this villa features large central living spaces on each level flanked by the bedrooms, private bathrooms and dressing rooms. The lower level comprises of a kitchen, lounge, utility and study at its centre. The upper level has the 2 bedrooms on either side of a spacious living room with central staircase.
Newly Built & UNFURNISHED
This property was completed in 2011 and has been fitted with high spec kitchen and bathroom fittings and is offered for sale unfurnished.
Secluded & Peaceful
This property is set upon 2 acres of prime headland overlooking Hope Bay and the ocean beyond. The property occupies 1 acre of land, the remaining acre lies to the rear of the villa and benefits from a no build covenant.
Greenheart Ceilings & Coral Tiled Floors
The beautiful beamed ceilings are made from greenheart and the floorings covered in a coral tile.
Large Pool Deck & Gazebo
A wide pool deck faces the sumptuous views over the bay and features gazebos at either end. There is space under the pool deck area ideal for staff or guest accommodation.
Stunning Ocean Bay & Valley Views
Situated above one of the most appealing bays on the island this private villa enjoys ocean, bay and valley views.
Right of Way to Hope Beach
The current owner has a contracted right of way to Hope Beach.
WiFi, AC & Solar Heated
With WiFi, air conditioning and solar heating system installed this spacious, unfurnished residence offers a rare opportunity for the new owners to furnish and enjoy.
A central hilly area, Mount Pleasant enjoys a perfect combination of breezy elevation, rolling landscape, and access down to the beaches on both the Atlantic and Caribbean side and to the harbour town of Port Elizabeth. A very civilized retreat to enjoy Bequia from. Traditionally home of the islanders with roots in the French settlers, this is a long established residential location often with breathaking panoramic views.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward