Mount Pleasant Land GR863 Mount Pleasant, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 1 Acres
- 25550 Sq Ft
- Ideal for Villa
- FOR SALE
- Elevated Position
- Breezy Elevated Location
- Easy Access to Bays & Beaches
- Established Residential Area
- Outstanding Position
Mount Pleasant Land GR863 Mount Pleasant Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadines Prime Residential Land
This plot of land is perfect for the construction of a beautiful villa with room for a pool and gardens. The location is a quiet, peaceful residential area not far from town & its amenities.
Ideal for Vacation Rental Investment
The plot would be a perfect position for the construction of a potentially lucrative vacation rental property. With the forthcoming arrival of the new airport in St.Vincent the influx of overseas visitors to the region is bound to increase providing an need for additional accommodations on the island.
Neighbouring Plots also Available
Click here to see the other land available for sale. The 2 plots are separated by a through road, see the plot plan attached in the plan section.
Close to Beautiful Bays & Beaches
The Mount Pleasant area was originally inhabited by locals originating from French settlers and offers a rugged landscape with breathtaking views and close proximity to stunning beaches like Hope Bay.
Breezy & Elevated
The land is cool and breezy due to its lofty position and this provides all the properties with natural air conditioning and comfortable environment within..
A central hilly area, Mount Pleasant enjoys a perfect combination of breezy elevation, rolling landscape, and access down to the beaches on both the Atlantic and Caribbean side and to the harbour town of Port Elizabeth. A very civilized retreat to enjoy Bequia from. Traditionally home of the islanders with roots in the French settlers, this is a long established residential location often with breathaking panoramic views.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward .