Lower Bay Land with Views Lower Bay, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.32 Acres
- 14000 Sq Ft
- Stroll to Lower Bay Beach
- West Coast location & Sunsets Views
- Location Ideal for investment
- Lower Bay, the headland & Caribbean Sea beyond Belles Point and Ships Stern. }
Lower Bay Land with Views Lower Bay Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadine Islands
A parcel of 14000 sq feet of recently cleared tropical land in the desirable location of Lower Bay on Bequia. An ideal location for an investment property with access via the new concrete road.
A tiny village on a spectacular beach this is becoming a desirable residential area. Hillside houses and Villas enjoy views of Admiralty Bay and pleasant breezes. There are local restaurants right on the beach so a great place to spend the day, This is the beach of choice for Bequians and there is a wonderful family atmosphere at the weekends. At Easter regatta time there is a buzz of activity with all the local sailing boats launching from the beach.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward .