Lower Bay Land with Planning Lower Bay, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.36 Acres
- 16000 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- 16000 sq ft plot, ideal for villa & pool
- Above Sheltered Beach ideal for Swimming
- Perfect Location close Beach & Town
Lower Bay Land, 1/3 acre Lower Bay, Bequia St. Vincent & the Grenadines
An exceptional construction opportunity in a highly desirable location in Bequia's Lower Bay.
This special land is in a much sought after location where such opportunities so very rarely become available. This plot is located right above Lower Bay looking out to sea offering magical sunsets & sea vistas. We highly recommend you to consider a viewing.
Lower Bay Beach
Considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean,
Lower Bay Beach is utterly breathtaking with wide clean sand and a calm mellow atmosphere - this beach is often cited as the visitors favorite. Located as it is on the west coast the beach is sheltered and ideal for swimming, perfect for families and ideal for a vacation rental position.
Land comes with Approval to Build
The vendor already has approval to construct on this plot. There is great potential to create a lovely property here, and the level nature of the land makes it even more tempting to team the property with a pool.
This land represents a particularly exciting opportunity to build a detached home or vacation rental.
Central island location
The plots location offers benefits of Lower Bay's mellow atmosphere but keeps you as close as possible to town and the islands other facilities - simply put this plot is perfectly placed to enjoy Bequia from. From this parcel of land you are also only a short water taxi ride or 3 minute drive from another - Princess Margaret Beach. This west coast beach is sheltered and perfect for swimming, ideal for families.
A tiny village on a spectacular beach this is becoming a desirable residential area. Hillside houses and Villas enjoy views of Admiralty Bay and pleasant breezes. There are local restaurants right on the beach so a great place to spend the day, This is the beach of choice for Bequians and there is a wonderful family atmosphere at the weekends. At Easter regatta time there is a buzz of activity with all the local sailing boats launching from the beach.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward .