Wildflower Villa Palm Island, PALM ISLAND, The Grenadines
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- Steps from the ocean
- FOR SALE
- Palm Beach on doorstep
- Facing Atlantic Ocean
- Rustic Beach House
Wildflower Villa is situated on a beautiful picture perfect sugar white sandy beach on the award winning Palm Island. Experience the pleasure of walking barefoot from your bedroom to the waters edge in seconds...
- Concrete Walls
- Wooden Roofing
- Wooden Doors
- 8ft x 10ft Enclosed Laundry Room
- 15ft x 15ft Workshop / Garage
- 5ft x 35ft Semicircular Water Tank (~15,000 gallon)
New quality windows & doors, new cabinets in the kitchen with new tops, re-tiled floors, painted walls and ceiling
Surrounded by Light
This charming circular beach villa is surrounded with large windows and glass doors, providing beautiful vistas and drawing in an abundance of the Caribbean sun. The aquamarine water and clean, sugar sandy beach vistas are at the heart of this villas appeal.
Beautiful & Simple
The villas design concept is simple and natural as its name suggests. Circular open plan living space and high ceiling, envelopes expansive all round views, with pale walls, the colours reflect the beach plants and shells, the general ambience is relaxed and natural, driftwood and subtle colours and fabrics decorate the villas interior.
Constructed in 1988 and continually upgraded (new roof, windows and kitchen) The building is concrete with tiled floors and wooden roof & interior doors. Outside is a wrap around terrace. The property has an enclosed laundry room plus an additional building to be used as a workshop / garage.
2 Spacious Bedrooms
Wildflower has 2 lovely well ventilated double bedrooms with louvred windows offering tempting visual slices of blue ocean and white sand.Both have an en suite bathroom.
Due to the simplicity of style, beauty and seclusion of Palm island, this villa offers a real castaway / off the grid experience, unique to this private island.
Palm island is on a 99 year lease held by Palm Island Resort from the government.
A stunning island of 135 acres, surrounded with 5 white sandy beaches, planted with a variety of palm trees - fern, royal, coconut and cane and inhabited by a small cluster of private villa owners and the boutique style resort with just over 40 rooms.
Viewing Highly Recommended
We would encourage potential buyers to stand on this beach and step into the villa. Simply call to arrange a viewing at a time to suit you.
Neighbouring Union Island
Union Island is the gateway for entering Palm Island. From Union Island a short boat ride of 5 minutes gets you across the sea to palm Island. For groceries nearby Union Island has a good selection including supermarkets, bakeries, a gourmet store and an excellent local fruit & vegetable market.
Tennis & Resort Pool
There are both swimming pool & tennis courts at the Palm Island Resort, these may be available for villa owners and guests use, at a rate negotiable with the Resort Manager.
The Sunset Restaurant is available on Palm Island for villa owners & guests. This is quite informal and not always open out of season so please check with the team for details. The Palm Island Resort does have the Royal Palm Restaurant and Sunset Grill which may be available for villa owners & guests in invitation.
Palm Island is a private Island located in the Southern Grenadines and is only accessible by boat. It is 5 minutes away from Union Island, which is the main gateway for entering Palm island. Palm Island has a land area of 135 acres and has 5 white sand beaches.
Buying in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is straightforward and enjoyable experience.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through our team who have official right to represent the property to you. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale plus deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer. This contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding
agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase). Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances, just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country:
- UK click here.The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
- Address, current and for previous 5 years
- Marital status
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.