Beachfront 13 Acres Bloody Bay, Union Island, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 13 Acres
- Tremendous ocean views
- Great location and beach access
- Huge development potential
13 Acres Beachfront Fantastic location
Bloody Bay is on the Northwest coast of Union Island. These 13 acres make up an excellent location, with wonderful ocean views. The land has a long,white sandy beach and has plenty of natural greenery throughout.Neighbouring islands include Mayreau, Canouan, Palm Island Mustique,and from elevated spots there are fantastic views of all of these.
A small island airport also makes Union Island a short inter-island flight from Barbados. There are private planes and Grenadine Airways regular scheduled flights. Travel to and from Union Island is becoming more and more simple, and it is not over run by tourism like some other Caribbean destinations.
A beautiful Island with a rugged charm
Union is well known for its authenticity andrugged charm - it has a small, busy harbour in Clifton, where there is a vegetable and fruit market, shops and bars. On the rest of the island, you can see volcanic peaks, and soak up the history of the Grenadines when discovering the 17th Century Fort Hills.
UnionIsland forms part of the perimeter of the Tobago Cays National Park and Marine Reserve, where 5 miles of coral reef encircle four desert island set in an incredible turquoise lagoon. The beauty of this area is nothing short of breathtaking, and it is so easy to see why UnionIsland is an established destination of choice in the region for yachts. Sailing in the Grenadines is among the finest in the world,and Union Island is the perfect starting point for many.
Union Island, North.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.