The Beach House Crescent Bay, Bequia, The Grenadines
- All Photos
- FOR SALE
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 0.179 Acres
- Plunge pool
- A spacious and characterful property with pool and dipping pool
- Recently remodelled to a high standard with natural materials throughout
- A coral sand beach is very close
- Fascinating views across Crescent Bay, Crown Point, Spring Point to the south and the islands of Baliceaux & Battowia to the east. }
- Grounds with meandering paths through established natural tropical foliage.
- Popular rental villa - usually fully booked for high season
- Online Viewing By Request
- New Build
Crescent Bay, Bequia
St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Locally Crafted & Solid
Dedicated Laundry Room and Additional Cloakroom
At the Beach Villa there
is a separate small laundry room with washer and tumble drier. Guests also have access to a lovely additional cloakroom.
Surfing Sailing and Water-sports
The island has a great selection of beaches as Bequia due to its shape has a lot of coast line.
Boat Mooring and Anchorage
Peaceful Area with Pleasant Facilities
Centrally located on
35 mins drive to the Airport
There is a graceful curving staircase linking the upper and lower levels.
Sold Fully Furnished
7801sq ft of Elevated Land
What Three Words Location
<br> A delightful bay, fresh and quiet with perhaps the prettiest crescent shaped beach on the island. <br><br> A wonderful old beach bar nestles in the palm trees by the beach. Sharing the quiet qualities of Spring in a smaller brighter valley with astonishing views of Battowia and Baliceau. <br><br> This area has a coastal feel, smaller hillsides and fresher breezes. Just around the headland is Bequia's much loved Turtle Sanctuary where hatchlings are protected and released.