Pearl of Marigot Marigot Bay, St Lucia, St Lucia
- All Photos
- FOR SALE
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 0.48 Acres
- 2900 Sq Ft
- Land Size: 20,968 sq ft
- Pool 10'x15'
- Villa fully equipped for AC installation
- House comes unfurnished with the option to include furniture
- 10,000 gallons Water storage with 5 stage filtration system
- Fully Fenced
Stunning Villa with Astounding Caribbean Sea and Trou Vollant Bay Views
Grand entrance takes you into the large open plan kitchen and living area through the landing / foyer. Three (3) wooden, double glass doors in the kitchen and living area allows plenty natural light and cooling breezes in. The patio space, a wrap-around balcony, can be accessed through either of these 3 doors, and feature unobstructed Caribbean Sea views. Peach-pine flooring, high ceilings and wooden louvres give that tropical feeling to the Villa. Stylishly designed door-frames, and solid wooden doors are prevalent throughout the home. Ceiling fans are also found throughout the home and in all bedrooms.
- Modern kitchen with island - double sink built-in, and overhead hanging lamp shades;
- Fully equipped with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer;
- Wooden countertops with subway tile.
- Living room features 3-piece furniture set;
- Smart TV;
- Large wrap-around balcony is great for entertaining and gathering. More than ample space to create dining and sitting areas to take in the tropical views and sounds.
- Master Bedroom w/ ensuite - features a modern bathroom with single vanity. Patio is also accessible through the master, overlooking the pool deck;
- Bedroom 1 - Features an ocean view right from the bed, double glass doors lead onto wrap-around balcony;
- Bedroom 2 - Ample sized bedroom with double bed;
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 share a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, rain head and single vanity.
- A wooden staircase from the main house takes you down to pool deck and area, perfect for swimming and relaxing;
- Cool off in the 10' x 15' pool;
- Pool Deck Area offers another fantastic space for entertaining;
- Adjacent to the pool deck is an enclosed laundry area with washer.
- Rain water harvesting with over 10,000 gallons of water storage
- 5 stage filtration system for water tanks;
- Solar Water heater;
- Villa fully equipped for AC installation;
- Dual voltage - 110/220v;
- Fully Fenced;
- Steel frame for high hurricane resistance;
- Additional space below can accommodate an additional 500 sq ft apartment, foundation works already completed.;
- House comes unfurnished with the option to include furniture.
Marigot Bay is located on the western coast of the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia, 3.75 miles southwest from the Castries close to the Saint Lucian National Marine Reserve. The bay is a historic landmark, having been the site of a number of battles between the French and British navies. Surrounded on three sides by steep, forested hills. The inland portion of the bay forms a hurricane hole, used to shelter boats from hurricanes. The popular film location destination and described by the American novelist, James A. Michener as the "The most beautiful bay in the Caribbean."