Haydock House St. George, St Vincent, Saint Vincent
- All Photos
- FOR SALE
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 0.73 Acres
- Protential for for a pool
- Lovely sweeping driveway with easy parking and a large covered store area
- Beautiful views across the Caribbean Sea to Bequia
- Three separate buildings set in lovely grounds
- Additional lot available for futher developement
- Electronic gates and security system }
- Steady incline on the land gives super drainage
- Currently sucessful as a vacation rental and longer term rentals due to Medical and Government market on Saint Vincent
- Online Viewing By Request
The property has retained some lovely original features which are now very much in vogue. Well designed over three structures we highly recommend a viewing to appreciate the lovely large verandahs for relaxing and gorgeous open views.
Enjoy superb views from the majority of the property over Arnos Vale, with Fort Duvenette in the fore, towards Bequia and onwards towards the islands of the Grenadines to the South.
To place a pool on the property would be worth considering - it appears you have a lot of available space for a pool and recommend this could be wonderful addition.
Please contact our team for further details regarding additional neighbouring plot of land which is also available to purchase.
The property has the benefit of electronic gates and a security system.
Saint Vincent has benefited from the new Argyle International Airport. which is to the east of the property. The landing strip visible in the images is the old ET Joshua Airport - all flights both passenger and cargo have been transferred to Argyle International Airport so there is no noise pollution at the property.
St. George's is the capital of Grenada. The town is surrounded by a hillside of an old volcano crater and is on a horseshoe-shaped harbor.
The entire purchase process can be handled remotely from your country of residence.
Purchase costs are straightforward
- 5% Stamp Duty
- 6% ALHL - approximately
- Legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs. We can recommend reasonably priced legal services
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us - The Grenadines Collection. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval
by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties.
This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would
retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.
Full Support from our team through the purchase process through to securing rentals for your new property.
Full Service Real Estate Agency
Due to operating in a small island environment we cover many more services for our clients beyond the core transaction. We are here from start to finish of the process, and pride ourselves with a strong and long running relationship with our buyers, assisting in settling new owners into the island and their property. We are happy to assist with any part, from the handover, relocating, shipping, staffing, and continuing through our rental program.
We extend our full concierge services, and regularly handle all arrangements for potential purchasers visiting the islands for viewings - private or scheduled flights, transfers, accommodation, island briefings, tours and property viewings.
We arrange and lead viewings ensuring they are comfortable, relaxed and well timed. We provided detailed printed material and can photograph aspects of the property which are of particular interest to you, ensuring that all follow up material is focused for you.
From helping you find the right property, assisting in assessment & evaluation, advice on legal processes to various areas surrounding architecture, design, project management, property maintenance, management, and rental.