Spring Old Cart Road Plot 4 Spring, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.4 Acres
- 17843 Sq Ft
- Access to Pool
- FOR SALE
- Gentle hillside
- Quiet woodland location
- Close to Firefly Bequia
- Infrastructure incl
17,843 sq ft(0.41 acre) The Parcel of land is described as "Tract no. 4 of Old Cart Road area subdivision of Spring Estate"
Spring is Bequia's well established, exclusive international residential area. There are a number of high quality villas on the private Spring Estate in the valley and hillsides on the north side of Spring Bay.Infrastructure of power and cable is in place these are both underground services. This lot is on the elevated Spring Estate land with infrastructure above Firefly Bequia.There are peaceful views over Spring, Spring Bay, Crown Point and out to sea to the islands of Battowia and Balliceaux.
Full house plans included with the sale
A complete set of plans, approved by building for a house the current owner had planned to build on the site. These will be included with the sale.
An excellent lot, with great potential
This lot includes planning permission for one dwelling and also includes estate access road.The lot is part of Spring Estate - the most established private estate - with great covenants and planning controls. There is potential to build a wonderful private hideaway here, with this location also being a short drive from the heart of Bequia and restaurants, activities bars and local supermarkets - the perfect balance of privacy and tranquility can certainly be achieved here.
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.