Spring Estate Old Cart Road Lot 2 Spring, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.84 Acres
- 36524 Sq Ft
- 560 yards to beach
- FOR SALE
- Green Belt nature reserve location
- tranquil tropical valley and bay
- Infrastructure included
Lot 2 36,524 sq ft (0.84 acres)
A Fantastic Hillside Location
The land occupies an elevated hillside position overlooking the nature reserve, Spring valley and Bay with uninterrupted views over the Caribbean Sea to the islands of Battowia, just North of Mustique.
The boutique Firefly hotel is tucked into the hillside below to the South. The estate plantation and coconut palms cover the valley floor to the coral sand shore and beach. The fringing coral reefs and calm bay are a protected marine environment.
Spring estate is a long established private estate - completely tranquil with a scattering of high quality villas along the quiet lanes.
Great Potential & Proximity
A mile away over the ridge is the bustling Port Elizabeth, waterfront restaurants, Admiralty Bay one of the best harbours in the Antilles and a favourite for yachts from around the world. Also within great proximity of lot 2 are bars, restaurants, and local supermarkets. This lot certainly would make for a great investment, and would be an ideal location for a stunning private home.
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.