Residential Plots Spring Spring, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0 Acres
- 17067 Sq Ft
- Government Land
- FOR SALE
- electricity, phone & cable
- Close sandy beaches & coral reefs
- Paved road access & utilities
- Protective covenants in deeds
Spring Land Ridge Top Plots Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadines
- Various Plot Sizes available
Is 17,067 sq ft in area (see plans)
- Adjacent plots also available
- Dense Indigenous undeveloped woodland
- All plots with paved road access
- Ideal location for Showcase Villa
- Stunning views over Hope & Spring Bays
- All plots access to drainage, electricity, telephone & cable
- Protective covenant within plot deeds
- Desirable residential location
- Close Anse la Coite beach
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward