Friendship Heights Lot 20 Friendship Bay, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.44 Acres
- 19011 Sq Ft
- Ridge land
- absolutely incredible panoramic views overlooking Friendship Bay, Mustique, Petit Nevis, Isle a Quatre and the Southern Grenadines }
19011 sq ft Stunning location with panoramic views
Lot 20 offers absolutely incredible panoramic views overlooking Friendship Bay, Mustique, Petit Nevis, Isle a Quatre and the Southern Grenadines . This is an exceptional location, with the perfect balance of privacy and accessibility - lot 20 is within good proximity of bars, restaurants, beaches and local supermarkets, with the harbour and the airport both a 10-15 drive away.
This elevated hillside location guarantees uninterrupted views and a constant breeze away from the heat and the madding crowds The plot has quality road access with services laid in underground, and automatically qualifying for planning permission.This plot is highly recommended, and has great potential for development - a buyer could create an extensive private home in this stunning setting, or create a villa to use as a source of rental income, making the most of Bequia's thriving tourism.
Hills encircle this fertile valley which opens to a beautifully long sweep of beach with southern views to Mustique and Bequia's southern Cays. Well connected by road to Admiralty Bay over the ridge. Friendship Bay enjoys a quietly established atmosphere with a great blend of local character and world class accommodation on this protected palm fringed bay. Hillside properties enjoy spectacular views accross the bay and out over the Caribbean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean beyond Mustique or to the Southern Grenadines beyond Isle a Quatre. There is an international restaurant on the beach and local roadside bars. Look for local working boats pulled up on the beach or anchored in this sheltered bay.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward