Beachfront Building Plot Palm Island Beach, Palm Island, The Grenadines
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.55 Acres
- 24334 Sq Ft
- Private Beach
- Unspoilt Private Desert Island Location
- Stunning Private Beach front & views
- 2 lots of land with great potential
- Fridge not working, leakin roof , empty for 5 yrs , pump not working fridge not working it is a stone house, her friend owns Wildflower Bert Princess Stuart Housekeeper with a Key +784 4588385 On 19 Jul 2015, at 09:46, Carol Eugenio wrote: For your information, we just had repairs made to the cistern (tree root was penetrating so tank was drained and repaired) and new hardware is being shipped down. More touch up painting and minor repairs are in process. A property there has just been listed for 11M USD.
12.587061°-61.395022° Beachfront Land Palm Island St.Vincent & Grenadine Islands
This land is unique in that it is a double beachfront plot with 120 foot of pristine coral sand Beach frontage. lot size of 24,334 sq ft 40 ft x 36 ft footprint of the existing stone property Approx 1,440 Sq Foot property
A Rare Opportunity to Develop
You will see from the full island flyover images that Hairoun stands out as one of the most spacious of plots on the island. Hairoun villa is set back from the beach so there is unique opportunity to build closer to the beach on this plot if you wish. There is huge potential to redevelop this property and extend or build a larger luxury villa or add to the existing with a set of mini guest cottages, dining / lounging gazebos and of course a jacuzzi or pool etc - the plot is a wonderful size and the land is absolutely level and easy to construct on.
PALM ISLAND a safe, idyllic island representing one of the best islands to invest in in the Grenadines
A private island with a well-established 5 star resort, Palm Island rarely offers properties for sale, this is a unique opportunity. The Grenadines, known for years as a prime yachting area boasts the Tobago Cays Marine Park, the masts of which are actually visible from the villa. At a constant 29ºC or 84ºF the trade winds help maintain a particularly comfortable tropical environment.
This charming beachfront villa built from local stone boasts its own private beach on palm Island Lagoon. A unique property set amongst its own white sand and coconut groves with its own private access to the ocean, offers an opportunity for living the castaway lifestyle. Planted with a variety of sand-loving tropical species the villa is protected from the Caribbean sun by numerous mature palms. The property can certainly be enjoyed as it is with a little work on refurbishment and systems. The overall opportunity is to redevelop the site.
The land is shaded by mature palms and cooled by the warm sea breezes right off its own private part of the beach, considered one of the best parts of the beach on the island. The covered balcony at the front of the property offers the ideal location for a few sundowners and al fresco dining under the stars.
This stunning island located at the southernmost tip of the Grenadine Islands provides 135 acres of tropical paradise. The island boasts 5 white sandy beaches and offers the perfect Caribbean getaway. There are 3 main nature trails; Cactus Hill, Iguana and Point Lookout from where you will be able to take stunning photos of the Grenadine archipelago islands of Petit.St.Vincent, Canouan and Mayreau. For those with energy the island provides an exotic mix of scenic hikes and bike trails where you may be joined by a variety of native tropical birds and iguanas.
The property has power , waste collection and level easy approach track , There is an approx fee of 10,000 USD per annum to the Resort for upkeep of the roads, dockage, island maintenance and waste disposal , and electricity facilities.Water is provided via the standard local catchment system. Their is usually a doctor in residence on Palm island and a small village hospital on Union. Medical facilities are also available on nearby Mustique and 40 min flight to Barbados.
Watersports , Sailing , Diving
Anchoring is easy off the dock at Palm Island and the surrounding waters provide perfect sailing diving and watersports.Dive boat provides pick up from the dock along with sailing and fishing charters readily available - ownership of your own yacht or vessel here would be easy and an advantage.
Union island is experiencing a surge in interest due to the attraction of perfect kitesurfing and an international Kitesurf school has recently brought a fresh buzz to the island.
Union Island visible from the villa provides the airport for scheduled and charter flights and the location for all other general provisions.Travel to the property is straightforward boat transfer from Union island or Canouan if you prefer as this runway is larger and can handle private jets.
Palm Island Beach
Palm Island is a private Island located in the Southern Grenadines and is only accessible by boat. It is 5 minutes away from Union Island, which is the main gateway for entering Palm island. Palm Island has a land area of 135 acres and has 5 white sand beaches.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through our team who have official right to represent the property to you. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.