Rolling Surf Lance aux Epines, Grenada Island, Grenada
from $5600/ week
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Availability & Rates
Rolling Surf L'Anse aux Epines, Grenada
- Beachfront, with a large infinity edge swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Direct beach access
- Waterfront sea view from every room
- Four fabulous en suite bedrooms
- A/C in all 4 bedrooms and TV / Office / Fitness Suite
- Total property area 6,765 sq ft (Interior 4,325 sq ft, exterior 2,440 sq ft)
Stunning waterfront location
Overlooking the beautiful serene bay there is dive shop and nearby marina, with first class restaurants within walking distance. Rolling Surf has a beautiful waterfront location, bordering on the popular Prickly Bay and situated in L'Anse aux Epines, the most sought-after residential area in Grenada. This beautiful villa is also within close proximity of shops, bars and restaurants, and the views are simply stunning. Star filled night time skies send moonlight shimmering across the bay directly onto you and the villa.
Direct Access to L'Anse aux Epines beach, straight onto the sand when low tide
Spacious living area
The living room has vast spacious feel with cathedral ceilings and plenty of comfortable furniture. The lounge benefits from huge double doors which open out to the pool terrace and show spectacular waterfront views. Next to this is the dining area, with yet more beautiful sights to accompany you whilst you dine. There is also space to dine alfresco, and a breezy covered patio area. The large, spacious kitchen adjoins the living and dining areas.
large pool 40 ft x 15 ft with infinity edge and pool jacuzzi
The pool is approximately 1.2 meters ( 4 to 5 feet ) in depth. It does not require heating as due to the South West position it is very warm. A Pool liability waiver is provided for your agreement as part of the booking process.
- outdoor pool shower
- assorted snorkel gear
King Size 4 poster in master & super king and 2 queens with option to be made up into 2 x twin rooms if you wish
The master bedroom has a king size 4 posted bed.
The master bedroom opens out onto a veranda with beautiful ocean views. There is a master bathroom with whirlpool bath for two, a deluxe shower and dressing room.
The second bedroom has a king sized bed and the third has Vi Spring zip and link mattress, allowing the beds to be either Super King /Twins. Both have direct access to the pool deck and are ensuite.
Has wonderful privacy and is just a few steps from the sea The apartment also provides flexible bed layout allowing the beds to be either Super King or Singles with the luxury zip & link mattress.
- Full Wifi wireless internet access throughout villa
- Surround sound and entertainment devices
- Large Flat screen TV
- Bose speakers in bedrooms 2 & 3
- 1 whirlpool bath & Outside Jacuzzi
Apartment technical details
- Bose speaker for music streaming
Workout/ TV/office space
Rolling Surf has an air conditioned workout/ TV & office area, located under the lounge, which includes a cross trainer, abs crunch, trampet, skipping rope, exercise bike and yoga ball.
The 42" flat screen TV has cable and internet access.
Office and security
- security alarm system
- safe for valuables
- electric gates
- free unlimited calls to US and Canada, UK & EU Countries.* (Not including UK Mobiles)
- damage deposit: US$1500.00 is refundable after inspection
Welcome and complementary transfers on arrival in Grenada
Upon your arrival in Grenada, guests will be met and taken to Rolling Surf - this is Complementary service. At the Villa you will be shown around the villa and given a welcome drink there is also a welcome meal provided. The housekeeper visits everyday (except Sunday's) so you really can relax in absolute luxury.
Friendly transfers and island tours easily arranged
The Villa has a great arrangement for guests arrival - you are met by Green Man at the airport who operates a minivan so lots of room for full groups and their luggage. This service is Complementary, so nothing to pay! "Green Man" is easily recognizable; green shorts, shirt etc. Trustworthy, reliable and very reasonable on price you may wish to engage his services for an island tour which you can discuss with him on his arrival.
Complementary welcome meal
You are cordially invited as villa guests to enjoy a complementary evening meal for the first night.
Staff house services including maid service, laundry and cleaning
The Housekeeper will be at Rolling Surf 9am to 4pm Monday to Saturday. The Housekeeper is also available for babysitting and laundry services and can stay late or a weekends at an additional hourly rate.
In villa catering options
Rolling Surf guests can usually arrange in-villa catering. This is dependant on availability - please do be aware that at peak times Such as the festive season the Caterers can book up fast.
Catering can be provided to also include a provisioning/ shopping service or just a catering service.
Catering can be arranged for breakfast, lunch or dinner as you wish and according to the availability of cooks/chefs.
These arrangements are with the Caterers directly and a quotation would be provided to suit your specific requirements.
With regard to food provisions there are several supermarkets including a very well stocked convenience store which is less than half a mile from the villa.
There is a butcher/deli at the marina just around the corner from Rolling Surf.
Freshly baked bread is also available daily (except Sundays) from the kitchen at the marina.
- The 5* Calabash Hotel is a short walk down the beach from Rolling Surf guests should book in advance for lunch or dinner.
- The Sand Bar is also a short stroll along the beach from the villa and is open Tuesday to Sunday 12 noon until 9pm for something more casual.
- Secret Harbour is also normally very good and just 5 -10 minutes by taxi.
- Prickly Bay Marina is just around the corner from Rolling Surf. A10-minute walk, they serve food all day, basic but good.
- Silver Sands Hotel has various dining options, extremely good and consequently more expensive.
- The Aquarium Restaurant is a great venue for Sunday lunch. Right on the beach. 15 minute taxi ride. Can get booked out.
- During Christmas and New Year booking is recommended at all the Restaurants.
One of the best villa locations on Grenada
Lance Aux Epines is the most highly regarded Luxury Villa area on Grenada is also a perfect starting point for exploring the Grenadines. You can move up the island chain and explore many delightful islands, including Mayreau, Palm Island, Union Island and the world renowned Tobago Cays Marine Park.
Children over 12 years old welcome
Please note : Property prefers children staying at the villa to be over 12 years old.
Rolling Surf has been consistently voted the No 1 villa in Grenada, on Trip Advisor Reviews
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Beds
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeping for 8 guests
- 4 en suite bedrooms (3 in villa + 1 in the Apt)
- 1 King 4-poster bed in master bedroom,
- 3 King bedrooms (2 with zip & link mattresses which can be split into twins)
- Rolling Surf is predominantly a single storey villa of multi-level design. For guidance purposes we suggest that all guests should be of reasonable mobility to truly enjoy their vacation experience.
Villa Features & Highlights
- 8 guests
- Work out/TV/Office room
- Electric gates
- Children over 12 years welcome
- Alfresco Dining
- Ocean Views
- Sunset Views
- Near Dive Pickup Point
Regular Updated Information
The Grenadines Collection does its best to ensure that photos and descriptions of villas and surrounding areas are accurate. Some variation may occur as a result of changes made by owners and / or other conditions and activities in the vicinity of the villas. We work hard to give you the most up to date villa information and villa Calendars.
Availability & Rates
5 Jan - 26 Apr
27 Apr - 21 Dec
22 Dec - 4 Jan
- For Christmas and High Season bookings a 50% deposit is required.
- 7 night minimum year round except at Christmas & New Year when minimum booking is 14 nights.
- Government Taxes
- Complimentary Transfer on Departure
- Complimentary Transfer on Arrival
- Maid Service 6 days per week
Lance aux Epines
This area along the south coast of Grenada is a quiet area with small beaches. To the west of Lance aux Épines is Prickly Bay, a popular yachting anchorage.<br><br> A very quiet, upscale residential area with gently sloping land down to the bays. This is a peaceful Grenadian location. <br><br>Not far from the Airport and to the South of the Colourful and historic Capital of St Georges