Villa on the Bay Marigot Bay, St Lucia, St Lucia
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.34 Acres
- 5600 Sq Ft
- 25ft Swimming Pool
- Marigot Bay Views
- 25ft Swimming Pool
- Open Plan Interior
Located 300 feet above St Lucia's beautiful Marigot Bay this beautiful modern villa has four double en suite bedrooms in the main house and a further two independent guest suites comprising two additional en suite double bedrooms.
Stunning Bay Views
Situated overlooking Marigot Bay one of the most spectacular locations on St.Lucia the Villa on the Bay delivers outstanding views from the window, balconies and sun deck.
Fantastic views from both sides of the villa. Views of Marigot Bay to the North and East, the Caribbean Sea to the West and Roseau Bay to the South.
Private stone steps down to provide access to the water's edge.
- Two storey 5.600 sq. ft. villa
- 15,000 sq ft lot
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- 6 Double en suite Bedrooms
- Private pool is approximately 20ft. x 10ft.
- Off the pool terrace are a further two double bedrooms with en suite shower, w.c, w.b. and fitted wardrobes.
- From the pool there are 300 steps leading to sea level for swimming off the rocks.
- House and terrace approx. 5,600 sq. ft.
- Plot size approx. 15,000
- Five Bedroom Villa
- 5 Bedrooms with 5 Queen-Size Beds
- 5 Bathrooms (with Showers)
- 1 House Bathroom
- A/C in every Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans (Including Bedrooms)
- Private Pool
- Two Private Terraces overlooking Marigot Bay and the Caribbean Sea
- 110V/220V (110V available in common areas: kitchen, living room & dining room)
- Wi-Fi Internet
Open Plan Interior
The cool, modern open plan living & dining room offers a relaxing, flexible interior, perfect for entertaining.
20 x 10 ft Swimming Pool
The spacious swimming pool is surrounded by a pristine sun deck and verandah.
Ideal Vacation Rental Property
The location, size, comfortable interior and pool make this property an ideal investment as a vacation property.
Marigot Bay Marina Services
- The Bayside Cafe & Bar is now open for lunch and dinner
- On the first floor above the Bayside Cafe is Spice of India (St.Lucia's No 1 restaurant)
- Diamonds International
- Saltwater Services specializing in water borne activities and a chandlers.
- Clear Blue Art & handmade Pottery
- Caribe Boutique Souvenirs & some apparel
- The Marina Village are currently in negotiations to open both mens & ladies high end fashion stores
- There is a Police Station opposite the Marina Village
Marigot Bay is located on the western coast of the Caribbean island of Saint Lucia, 3.75 miles southwest from the Castries close to the Saint Lucian National Marine Reserve. The bay is a historic landmark, having been the site of a number of battles between the French and British navies. Surrounded on three sides by steep, forested hills. The inland portion of the bay forms a hurricane hole, used to shelter boats from hurricanes. The popular film location destination and described by the American novelist, James A. Michener as the "The most beautiful bay in the Caribbean."