Sandrock Moonhole, Bequia, St Vincent and The Grenadines
from $3000/ week
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Availability & Rates
Aerial Video available to view HERE
SEE RATES PAGE FOR CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS FROM JUST 3K PER WEEK!
About Sandrock Villa
Laid back luxury living from its perfectly located ridge-top position on the southern-most tip of Bequia. Guests can enjoy both sunrise & sunset views from the beautifully landscaped grounds. The position is truly unique, with the Caribbean Sea just steps behind the property and panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean.
The villa comfortably sleeps eight with four spacious, air-conditioned bedrooms, each with an immaculate private bathroom and superlative ocean views. The main living space has a well-equipped kitchen and ample indoor/outdoor lounging space, dining area with comfortable, modern furnishings.
Two of the bedrooms are in the main house. The second two bedrooms are in adjoining cottages, ideal for extended families or small parties of friends.
There are two stylish pools – the smaller infinity plunge pool on the upper deck and a larger swimming pool on the lower sun deck that measures 40ft by 20ft. Both pools are south-facing and are surrounded by natural wood decking. There are a total of eight loungers to soak up the warm Caribbean sun. Beautifully landscaped gardens are overflowing with native flowers and shrubs to blend with the mature trees surrounding the property.
Services and Facilities
- Complimentary airport transfers, drinks and nibbles
- Complimentary maid service every 2 days
- Guests are greeted at the villa by the house team and shown around the property
- Discreet and attentive staff are on stand-by to provide housekeeping duties
- A personal chef can be arranged to prepare breakfasts, lunches & dinners at an additional but reasonable cost
- 4 king sized beds with mosquito nets and aircon (two of the beds can be split into single beds if required)
- 4 ensuite bathrooms all with a walk-in shower
- Bath towels, beach towels, face towels and hand towels
- One safe - located in bedroom 1
- Free Wi-Fi (standard router)
- Sonos audio system
- Use of a local prepaid cell phone
- Dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, Iron, ironing board and hairdryer
- Private Infinity pool, large pool, pool bar.
- Jetty and beach area
- Private sanded volleyball and games area
- BBQ area
A Super Location
Sandrock is situated on a safe and calm beach making it the ideal place for swimming as well as offering the chance to experience one of Bequia’s world famous snorkelling spots adjacent to the property.
The villa is the perfect base for those seeking peace & seclusion, whilst also being within striking distance of the main amenities & shopping of Port Elizabeth, the bars/restaurants of the Belmont Walkway & the main beaches of Princess Margaret & Lower Bay. The Liming is a short walk along the beach.
Sandrock is close to Bequia Airport (5mins) and the Ferry Terminal (15mins). A traditional open style taxi will be arranged to meet you on your arrival to the island and transfer you directly to the villa where complimentary drinks & nibbles are provided.
Pre Provisioning Services
Pre provisioning services are offered by our team and you simply need to send through a shopping list of items to be purchased and delivered to the villa. Provided at cost plus a delivery and service fee.
$1,000 USD damage deposit is required upfront and will be returned upon inspection of the villa – if there are any damage claims/repair costs these amounts will be taken from the damage deposit.
Tipping is very much appreciated for staff at approximately 5-10%. Our team recommend that any tips are spread out throughout the stay. This sets a positive atmosphere at the villa and reassures staff that their service is appreciated.
Viewing of the house for interested people can be provided by Property Management by arrangement including transport from any location on Bequia.
Designed and Managed by architect Gabriele Peters
Gabriele Peters Architects Ltd
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Beds
- 5 Bathrooms
- Main House :
- 2 king-size en suite bedrooms (# 1 & 3) - there is a safe in 1.
- Cottage Bedrooms:
- 2 king-size en suite bedrooms (# 2 & 4) which can be turned into separate twin beds if required.
- All Bedrooms with ocean views.
Villa Features & Highlights
- Volleyball Area
- Jetty Access
- Two Pools
- Younger guests welcome if fully supervised at all times
- Alfresco Dining
- Ocean Views
- Sunrise Views
- Sunset Views
- Near Dive Pickup Point
Regular Updated Information
The Grenadines Collection does its best to ensure that photos and descriptions of villas and surrounding areas are accurate. Some variation may occur as a result of changes made by owners and / or other conditions and activities in the vicinity of the villas. We work hard to give you the most up to date villa information and villa Calendars.
Availability & Rates
1 May - 30 Nov
1 Dec - 30 April
Christmas & New Year
20 Dec - 3 Jan
- $10000 p/w
- **CURRENT SPECIAL OFFERS FROM JUST 3K PER WEEK!**
- $7,000 USD per week for 2-4 guests Winter Season *CURRENTLY DISCOUNTED TO JUST $4,000 USD pw!
- $9,000 USD per week for 6-8 guests Winter Season *CURRENTLY DISCOUNTED TO JUST $5,000 USD pw!
- $5,000 USD per week for 2-4 guests Summer Season *CURRENTLY DISCOUNTED TO JUST $3,000 USD pw!
- $6,000 USD per week for 6-8 guests Summer Season *CURRENTLY DISCOUNTED TO JUST $4,000 USD pw!
- Guests age 12 years old and over welcome
- Government Taxes
- Complimentary Transfer on Arrival
- Maid Service 3 days per week
Located on the south shore of the Moonhole peninsula at the western end of Bequia. Here one sees and hears the sound of the warm Caribbean kissing the shoreline and the bird song of Bequia Sweet Sweet Sweet. Bird life is prolific with more than twenty seven different species spotted at Moonhole. The Villas are surrounded by natural beauty including Frangipani, Cedar, Bequia Plum, Papaya and many more. Sitting here you will see Frigate Bird soaring high and graceful Tropic birds , pelicans passing low to find the school of fries off the beach below for breakfast, iguanas basking in the early morning light and humming birds at play and drinking the nectar of life. A tranquil setting in a rich tropical nature reserve. Splendid isolation, escape to Moonhole and try off the grid Eco living in one of these intriguing houses... ...enjoy spacious relaxed privacy in genuine harmony with the surrounding woods and headlands. Settled in the landscape of Bequia's western peninsula, woods and the ocean all around, these properties are open to the breezes of the trade winds. A stroll down along the woodland path brings you to one of Bequia's quietest beaches facing south across the sheltered Caribbean waters of Bequia's southern coast. There is an abundance of wildlife here: Land and Sea Birds, Hawksbill and Green Turtles, Fruit Bats, Iguanas, Lizards, Manicou (a nocturnal marsupial),Tree Frogs ("Peepers"), Mollusks, Crustaceans, and a vast array of Insects. Do not disturb bird nests of any kind; they are often encountered "inside" the houses...they live here! We often see Antillean Crested Hummingbirds, Bananaquit, Egret, Blue Heron, Ground Dove, Brown Booby, the Magnificent Frigate Bird, and many others including the ubiquitous Laughing Gull and Tropic Bird.