Lance Aux Epines House & Sugar Mill Tower Lance aux Epines, Grenada, Grenada
from $11500/ week
- Sleeps 18
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
Classic Historic Mansion & Sugar Mill Tower
This classic colonial estate house & sugar mill tower has been lovingly refurbished and offers 8 en suite air conditioned bedrooms, endless living and dining spaces for up to 17 guests. Perfect for large groups to relax together or smaller families to escape in private.
L'Anse aux Epines House has a stylish flair and a connection to the rich history of the bygone era of the Caribbean, whilst it has been completely renovated & modernised it still retains this old colonial style. All rooms have beautiful traditional furniture, many bedrooms have Italian four poster beds and all are en suite and have air conditioning. Dual power European 240 and USA 110 Volts is throughout the house.
The Main House boasts six en suite double-bedrooms with two living rooms, an excellent media room, dining / kitchen / pool area, extensive verandas and two tiki huts.4 double rooms in the main house with 2 twin rooms on the garden level. All bedrooms are air-conditioned en-suites, with flat screen TV, DVD, Cable TV, Stereo. A reserve room is also available if necessary for a 13th guest. This room is not quite as large or well appointed as the other rooms in the house but available for a larger group. If guests prefer an extra bed could be placed in one of the larger rooms to accommodate a 13th guest.
Sugar Mill Tower
A further 2 double bedrooms are located in the converted Sugar Mill Tower, which can be rented with the Main House, or separately for small parties of 4. The Sugar Mill Tower is an alluring & lovely hideaway — ideal for honeymoons, anniversaries, proposals, & couple's retreat. An English 4-poster bed dominates the romantic round room. The second bedroom has a full-size bed. Both are en suite. Includes 3 levels of decks, private plunge pool, dock & gardens. A round kitchen with dining bar opens to the large open-plan veranda, dining & living area. The top deck has stunning sunset views over the bay & Caribbean Sea. The tiny private beach & large private dock are only 30 feet away.
Privacy & Security in Lush Tropical Gardens
Totally private and ideally suited for celebrities and those seeking seclusion, luxury and service. There are two acres of lush tropical gardens with walkways among exotic fruits and plants. Outdoor seating areas, many quiet spots, Cabanas and more. A totally private property, Lance Aux Epines House is not overlooked at all, with twelve-foot high walls and gates ensuring privacy and security.
Life at Lance Aux Epines House is entirely laid back within the grounds is enough relaxation for guests with the Tiki Huts perfectly placed in the tropical grounds and generous size hot tub the property excels at relaxing alfresco.
Perfect Location in Exclusive Residential Area
L'Anse aux Epines house is in the center of L'Anse aux Epines, the Islands Premier district, 5 minutes from all the best restaurants, the shopping center and the world famous Grande Anse Beach, and 7 minutes from the airport.
Grenada's Largest Private Pool & Hot Tub
The swimming pool is one of the finest in the west indies, and is Grenada's largest privately owned infinity edge swimming pool at 65 feet and 9 feet deep. Along with the luxurious Hot Tub you have it all at L'Anse Aux Epines House.
Private Deep Water Dock, Yacht Mooring & Scuba pick up
The deep water dock can accommodate yachts for loading and unloading. Dinghies can be tied to the dock. Yachts can anchor near the dock or rent a nearby mooring from Prickly Bay Marina. Yacht charter and motor boat rental are available, simply contact us for more details.
With the position of the private dock, Scuba divers dream to stay at the property as the local scuba diving school will collect guests directly from the house dock. Sailing lessons are also available.
This private deep water dock provides an ideal starting point for exploring the rest of the Grenadine islands or a days diving.
Lance Aux Epines House: Child Friendly
If guests prefer there are a variety of child friendly gates and nets than can be put in place securing access to the pool and the main staircase. The pool has a very large gentle entry so non-swimmers can still enjoy the water. There are children's snorkel kits, table tennis & billiards for the older children and a variety of indoor games too.
On site staff accommodation ensures there is always someone on hand in the event of an emergency. The rates include 4 staff: an excellent housekeeper, 2+ domestic staff and a groundsman. A private chef can also be arranged
Chef Services Available
A chef can be arranged to cook for guests starting from 200 USD per day. This is an additional charge and is not included in the weekly rental rate. If guests prefer not to hire a chef then an additional housekeeper dedicated to kitchen duties is required.
Pre-Provisioning Service Available
The owners of Lance aux Epines House use a service for pre-provisioning prior to guests arrival. "We can price additional things like goose, foie gras, caviar or frozen croissants (ready to proof and bake) If there is something special that you would like and do not see on the list, please ask and we will see if Spronk's can get it and price it. " Simply contact us for more details.
Rates don't include Electricity Usage
Electricity would be charged at approx 30 - 60 USD per day and we recommend adding this amount to your reservation from the outset - if the usage exceeds this amount per week then guests may be charged extra at the end of their stay.
A Stunning Fully Modernized Waterfront Colonial Estate House
- en suite air-conditioned bedrooms with endless living and dining spaces
- The Caribbean's largest privately owned infinity edge swimming pool
- Dining seating for 28
- Lounge seating for 32
- A traditional Great room with a billiard table, table tennis and media area
- Two Tiki huts, a BBQ area and table tennis table
- Two acres of lush tropical gardens with walkways among exotic fruits and plants
- kayaks, paddle boards, a sailboat (sailing lessons available)
- A private deep water dock
- Small private beach
- 7 minutes from the airport
- Satellite & Flat Screen TVs
- Phone, Internet and Wifi
- CD player
- Towels provided
- Sleeps 18 Guests
- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Beds
- 9 Bathrooms
- IN summary
- MAIN HOUSE - 7 Bedrooms - en suite
- 3 King
- 2 Queen
- 1 Full
- 2 Twins
- TOWER - 2 Bedrooms - en suite
- 1 Queen fourposter
- 1 Full double
- in detail:
- 3 x King Size
- 1 x Queen size
- 1 x twin size
- 1 x Double Size
- (access ideal for elderly)
- 1 x Double, smaller guest room in main house
- Sugar Mill Tower if renting the whole property House and Tower .
- 1 x Double Size
- 1 x Queen Size
- All have aircon and are en suite
- All bedrooms have Cable TV & iPod docks
- 3 cots available (one solid one and two travel cots).
- A reserve room is available if necessary for a 13th guest. This room is not quite as large or well appointed as the other rooms in the house but available for a larger group. If guests prefer an extra bed could be placed in to one of the larger rooms to accommodate a 13th guest.
- Additional: 1 wood crib, 2 portable cribs. 2 floor twin size floor mattresses. 1 Twin Bed. These can placed in the larger rooms. They cannot be placed at the Tower. The Tower is not suitable for children, toddlers or babies.
- The Cinnamon Room and Cardamom are nearly identical. The Cardamom Room has two entrances. Both rooms have a bathtub in the room and a shower. They are not in separate rooms
- The Clove Room also has a shower in the room, but it does not have a bathtub.
- We have two spare twin beds. They are wood frame. Standard size.
- We need to know well ahead of time which rooms are to receive them. Only the Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove Rooms are large enough to comfortable accommodate one of the spare beds.
Villa Features & Highlights
- Private Dock
- Largest Pool on Grenada
- Large Gardens
- Snooker Table
- Classic Colonial Style
- Alfresco Dining
- Ocean Views
- Sunset Views
- Near Dive Pickup Point
Regular Updated Information
The Grenadines Collection does its best to ensure that photos and descriptions of villas and surrounding areas are accurate. Some variation may occur as a result of changes made by owners and / or other conditions and activities in the vicinity of the villas. We work hard to give you the most up to date villa information and villa Calendars.
Availability & Rates
1 May - 30 Nov
- $11500 p/w
1 May - 31 May
1 Sep - 30 Sep
1 Dec - 30 April
- $19500 p/w
18 Dec - 15 Jan
Lance aux Epines
This area along the south coast of Grenada is a quiet area with small beaches. To the west of Lance aux Épines is Prickly Bay, a popular yachting anchorage.<br><br> A very quiet, upscale residential area with gently sloping land down to the bays. This is a peaceful Grenadian location. <br><br>Not far from the Airport and to the South of the Colourful and historic Capital of St Georges
Sorry, no reviews are available