Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club Grand Anse, Grenada Island, Grenada
from $143150/ week
- 56 Guests
- 28 Bedrooms
- 28 Bedrooms
- 28 Bathrooms
- Availability & Rates
Grand Anse Beach Resort - Book the Whole Resort
Ideal for a wedding, this resort is located directly upon Grand Anse Beach, a sugar white beach footsteps away from the villas, suites and apartments available for up to 56 guests. Described by the Times as the best beach on Grenada, Grand Anse is a fine 2 mile stretch of powder white sand, located as it is on the leeward side of the island it is sheltered from waves, winds and strong currents and ideal for families.
- Large Furnished Balconies Offering Outstanding Pool and Sea Views
- Airy Sitting Room with large doors to the outdoor living area
- Modern Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Chic Contemporary Furnishings
- Four-Poster Feature King-Size Bed
- Separate Dressing Areas
- Adobe-style Bathroom en suite
- Double Sofa Bed in the Sitting Room
- Second Guest Bathroom
- Commissioned Original Artwork Throughout
- Cable TV and DVD player (DVD Library at the Concierge)
- BOSE® Sound System
- Crisp Italian Linens, luxury towels and bathrobes
- Extensive Closets
- hair dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Fresh fruit from the Plantation
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- US/UK electric sockets
Mount Cinnamon offers every guest the opportunity to enjoy beautiful taylored facilities right on the resort grounds and Grand Anse beach:
- Savvy's Bar and Restaurant
- The Beach Cabana (A Private Beach Cabana with Bar and Restaurant)
- Dive Grenada Scuba Diving School
- Indulgent and Rejuvenating Spa Treatments at Cinnamon's Spa or beachside
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Private Beach Club with White Sand Beach and turquoise waters
- Kayaks and Paddle Boards
- Sailing on Hobie Cats
- Masks & Snorkels
- Croquet, shuffleboard, horseshoes and table tennis
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Daily Yoga Classes or Private Sessions
- Montessori Kids Club in season
- Cycle Hire
- Babysitting service
Savvy's Restaurant & Poolside Bar
This is a stunning poolside restaurant featuring fresh local produce combining Mediterranean and west Indian cuisine. There is also a children's menu available offering tasty,healthy kids portions.
The charming beach club and cabana offers the ideal place for lunch, open daily from 10-3pm and serving fresh fish off the grill. The thatched beach spa cabana offers a variety of relaxing treatments beachside.
"Top 100 resort hotels in the world " Sunday Times Travel Magazine Children go free : No additional charge for children under 16 years, sharing with parents
Complementary access to Beach Canana Club, tennis, water and beach sports (excludes diving and motorised)Drinks included in the all-inclusive option are by the glass and do not include premium brands or Champagne.
Internationally trained chefs are available to offer a wide selection of options to suit every palette.
Weddings at Mount Cinnamon
The perfect place to take one's vows Mount Cinnamon offers a package which includes photographer, cake, wedding arch, bouquet and even witnesses if guests make a last minute decision!The wedding can take place on the beach or amongst the resorts manicured tropical grounds. It is possible for the whole resort to be booked, please contact the team for further details.
Undoubtedly graced with the best views in Grenada and the best location – at the end of Grand Anse Beach, which is over two miles of pristine white sand and perfectly clear water – looking across the horseshoe bay towards the historic capital of St George's.
Close to Airport, Harbour & Beach
However you choose to arrive on Grenada you will find it easy to reach the resort. Mount Cinnamon is just a 15 minute drive from the international Point Salines Airport, footsteps away from a beautiful sandy beach and close to St. Georges harbour and Port Louis Marina, which accepts boats of up to 100m.
Featured Recently in Conde Nast Traveller, the Sunday Times Travel & You & Your Wedding publications - please see our Review Tab for a full set of Press coverage of this lovely resort
- 56 Guests
- 28 Bedrooms
- 28 Beds
- 28 Bathrooms
- 4 x One Bedroom Hacienda Suites
- 8 x One Bedroom Villas
- 4 x Two Bedroom Villas
- 1 x Two Bedroom Garden Suite
- 1 x Three Bedroom Villa
- 1 x Three Bedroom Super Luxury Villa
- = 28 double bedrooms
- Double sofa beds are available in each category of accommodation, extra guests will be charged at an additional rate*
Villa Features & Highlights
- Yoga Classes
- Alfresco Dining
- Ocean Views
- Sunset Views
- Near Dive Pickup Point
Regular Updated Information
The Grenadines Collection does its best to ensure that photos and descriptions of villas and surrounding areas are accurate. Some variation may occur as a result of changes made by owners and / or other conditions and activities in the vicinity of the villas. We work hard to give you the most up to date villa information and villa Calendars.
Availability & Rates
1 Dec - 30 April
- $162260 p/w
1 May - 30 Nov
- $143150 p/w
Only a short distance from the capital city of St George's, Grand Anse is Grenada's most popular beach and main resort area with accommodations ranging from guest houses and small luxury hotels to 240-room mega-resorts. All the properties are richly landscaped, a preview to what you'll see in Grenada's lush mountainous interior, especially the rainforest.