Windsong Villa Spring, Bequia, St Vincent and The Grenadines
from $2000/ week
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Availability & Rates
Beautiful Location with Exceptional Ocean Coastal Views
Windsong is a beautiful luxury villa, offering guests a great sense of privacy and relaxation. Located in a stunning elevated setting in the private Spring Estate with exceptional coastal ocean views.
From Windsong's veranda and pool decks you have views over 2 palm fringed beaches, classic coconut plantations, Crescent Bay and excellent views of the enchanting islands of Balliceaux and Battowia.
The offshore reefs protect the bays and give the wonderful water-colours of ultramarine running into turquoise over the sand.
Superb Layout for Comfort & Privacy
Windsong Villa's modular design ensures privacy, and there is a great feel to the property - with cool verandahs and private garden areas. There are various areas to choose from where you can sit and relax or unwind.
The Windsong property faces East so open to the cooling trade winds which keep the property cool and fresh.
3 Peaceful Private Bedrooms
Windsong has 3 beautifully appointed bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms and a patio or veranda. This is a great family villa - the separate Garden room has twin double beds - ideal for older children. There are ceiling fans and mosquito nets to keep you comfortable at night. Air Conditioning is provided in the Garden room.
The Master Room - sleeps 2. en suite, shower, double vanity, double bed & veranda with ocean views.
The Poolside Suite - sleeps 2. en suite, shower, double vanity, double bed or as two separate singles.
The Garden Room - sleeps 4 in 2 doubles. en suite, shower, vanity & Air Conditioning.
*Please note that the Garden Room and the Master Room are away from the main body of the house so parents must determine if this is suitable for their children.
2 Gazebos & 3 outdoor dining areas & BBQ
There are a wealth of options for dining alfresco at Windsong:
- Gazebo - Enjoy the afternoon sun in the stone built gazebo and barbecue. Stone Gazebo has comfortable blue "sunbrella " cushioned seating
- Veranda - On the veranda is a range of comfortable table and chairs for al fresco dining for breakfast, lunch or dinner and cushioned cane furniture for relaxing after-wards
- The Master Dining Table - The glass topped dining table is surrounded by french doors for that inside-outside feeling but also nice and easy for the kitchen, seating 8.
- Pool Gazebo & Cocktail Table - Covered dining area at the pool side and a further cocktail table alongside the pool.
Large Central Living Entertaining Room
The main living area is large with high ceilings so is light and breezy with four double doors that open out onto the veranda. Lounge seating area with a 2 x 2 seat sofas and 2 x armchairs with low level glass coffee table and TV and entertainment area.
Surrounded by a Tropical Paradise
Mature tropical gardens with beautiful flowering plants including Bougainvillea, Hibiscus and tropical fruit trees of limes, lemons and grapefruit and established shrubs pathways weave around the property and their are wooden balconies and staircases joining the areas. The wooden steps down to the new pool deck are beautiful.
Full Length Generous & Comfortable Veranda
The veranda at Windsong is an excellent place to spend some time relaxing. There are many outdoor seating and dining areas to enjoy, and double doors throughout the villa open out onto this space, giving the whole property the advantage of a lovely, cooling ocean breeze.
2 Beautiful Pools!
Windsong is one of the few villas on Bequia that benefits from 2 Pools. The new recently completed larger pool (approx 30x15ft) has plenty of deck area with sun loungers, lots of seating and another gazebo area with superb views. What better than to relax on one of the sun loungers with a cocktail, soaking up the glorious Bequia sunshine! Also a great place for children to enjoy whilst adults can watch from the villa at a distance...
There is also a pretty tiled plunge pool just off the Pool Bedroom - perfect for a quick dip with sundowner perhaps.
The views from both pools are simply beautiful, and this is the perfect area in which to relax to the full. Great for families or couples with safety gates and railings.
Great Staff Throughout your Stay & Welcome Dinner on Arrival
Patricia the housekeeper deserves a special mention as she brings the property to life for guests, greeting and taking great care of you from the welcome Dinner provided on arrival to fond farewells...
- Patricia the maid is available for up to 5 days per week. (weekends off)
- The Gardener tends the gardens on 4 mornings a week
- A Complementary airport transfer is provided on arrival
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- iPod music station
- Wireless Internet in main room
- landline for incoming calls
- CD Player
- VHF radio
- A fax machine is available in the master bedroom
- A selection of CDs, board games and books are provided for you to use during your stay
Enjoy cooking in the Windsong Kitchen
The kitchen has a large island and opening onto the veranda, with lovely windows for views to the Western garden. The Kitchen is loved by the owners and they have lots of nice kitchen utensils and equipment available for the guests use. The kitchen has a filtered water system.
Chef Service is available for you at this property
Supplies - Food & Drink can be ordered in advance via the Grenadine Island Villas concierge team and meals can be catered for you at the property on arrangement.
Popular Villa with Repeating Clients
With It's great design and atmosphere and excellent staff, it is easy to see why Windsong is a favourite with many repeat guests.
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- The Master Room - sleeps 2. En suite, shower, double vanity, 7' double bed & veranda with ocean views
- The Poolside Suite - sleeps 2. En suite, shower, double vanity, 6'double bed or as two separate 3' singles.
- The Garden Room - sleeps 4 in 2 doubles. En suite, shower & vanity & Air Conditioning.
- This is a great family villa - the separate Garden room has twin double beds - ideal for older children.
- Please note that the Garden room and the Master room are away from the main body of the house so parents must determine if this is suitable for their children.
Villa Features & Highlights
- 2 Pools! Large main swimming pool plus separate dipping Pool off the Veranda.
- Lovely mature tropical landscaped gardens.
- Delightful Housekeeper.
- Alfresco Dining
- Ocean Views
- Sunrise Views
Regular Updated Information
The Grenadines Collection does its best to ensure that photos and descriptions of villas and surrounding areas are accurate. Some variation may occur as a result of changes made by owners and / or other conditions and activities in the vicinity of the villas. We work hard to give you the most up to date villa information and villa Calendars.
Availability & Rates
1 Dec - 30 April
1 May - 30 Nov
- 7 Night Minimum Christmas and Easter $4000 US
- Government Taxes
- Complimentary Transfer on Arrival
- Maid Service 3 days per week
- Beach Chairs available
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.