Osprey Villa - Grenada Egmont, Grenada Island, Grenada
from $1700/ week
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Availability & Rates
Osprey VillagE mont Point Grenada 10 mins from La Sagesse Beach
Osprey Villa is a delightful elevated property on Egmont Point a desirable residential location on the south coast of Grenada just 10 minutes away from beautiful La Sagesse.
This is a large property 3,150 square feet on a very lovely peaceful 17,000 square ft plot.
This is a lovely private villa, but is not too remote. There are other villas nearby but they do not overlook the villa or pool area.
3 bedrooms for 5 guests
The property is a home in the true sense of the word welcoming and relaxing. The owners prefer guests to be over 5 years old. This is one property owner which stands out as truly caring that her villa guests have a super stay. The presentation and whole guest experience are taken seriously by the owners who are always happy to assist.
Discounts often available for repeat guests
The owners are happy to encourage re-booking for a future stay for guests that appreciate the property - so if you and;;;#39;re looking for a long running stay on Grenada and are thinking of coming back every year - this villa would work well with discounts for repeating stays .
Elegant Verandah overlooking Bay
The broad sweeping covered verandah offers stunning bay and ocean views and the perfect venue for sundowners.
Comfortably Sleeps up to 5 Guests
There is a large master bedroom with private bathroom and air con. A second double bedroom also has air con and a single bedroom with standing fan only. The second and third bedrooms share a bathroom. Plus there is a guest bathroom with shower & toilet.
Large Central Dining area adjacent to large kitchen and above the lounge and terrace
A large kitchen diner is the heart of the house. Lounge is cool and relaxing with Access to terrace through double patio doors and the views beyond:
- Flat screen TV with Flow Cableand;;;
- Unlimited Wifi Internet connection (living area & terrace)&
The property is secure with a safe for your valuables located in the master bedroom.
- Decorative security bars
- Zoned modern alarm system.&
- External lights.&
- Garage with electrically operated door
Private pool - with an stunningand; view
The lovely private pool is surrounded by sun deck and has comfortable lounge furniture including a white cedar 2 seater pool sofa. 2 wooden recliner chairs with removable foot stools are perfect for the shaded terrace. There are steps down to the pool and guests can access the pool from the master bedroom as well as the sun deck.
Stylish Handmade Furniture
In addition to the exterior white cedar two seater sofa and side table by the pool Osprey Villa owners have included a handmade white cedar dressing table, mirror and stool to complement the white cedar 5ft bed in the master bedroom.
Sandy beach just 10 minute stroll away. St Georges … just 10 mins drive from Grand Anse Grenada's Largest Sandy Beach … just 10 mins drive There is a small supermarket 10 min drive away Grand Anse Beach and;hellip;. Just 10 mins drive by carLe Phare Blue Marina, Bar & Restaurant just 10 mins stroll away Cathedral Style Ceilings
The ceilings are high and help maintain a refreshing interior temperature. The interior of the villa is uncluttered, modern and comfortable.
WiFi, AC & Flat Screen TV
Everything guests could want in a villa, a wireless internet connection, flat screen TV, a washing machine, one days maid service and air conditioning come as part of the rental package.
Well equipped with
- Washing machine
- 5 ring gas stove
- American style fridge freezer
- Glass cafetiere for fresh coffee
- Prestige stainless steel pan set
- No BBQ
**Please note that there is no smoking permitted at Osprey Villa, nor are pets allowed**Please note that the owners usually prefer children to be over 5 years of age.
If your children are younger please let us know so we can explore the options for you.
Rates are based on the number of bedrooms in use and the number of guests.& We do this to offer couples the opportunity to stay at the villa using the master bedroom en suite for which they pay a lower rate.&
Bedrooms not in use are locked.
There will be additional charge if a further room as opened up during your stay.
Check in time 1630 hrs Check out time 1100 hrs. We will of course offer flexibility when we can but this is dependant on whether we have other guests departing or arriving same day.&
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 x Master Bedroom with en suite & Air Conditioning
- Kingsize UK 5ft bed & walk in wardrobe & Direct private access to Pool and Garden .
- 1 x double bedroom with Air Conditioning opposite the 2nd bathroom with views over Egmont Harbor and Ocean
- 1 x single bedroom with Free standing Fan - opposite the 2nd Bathroom.
- master en-suit and 2nd bathroom with a large shower, toilet and washbasin.shared by double & single rooms opposite.
- There is also a 'day' shower room and toilet
- The property is terraced with internal steps .
- Most of the rooms have cathedral style ceilings in either white wood or dark wood and all floors are tiled, specifically designed to enable the villa to be kept cool and clean.
- The lounge has large patio doors which open onto the terrace with a small flight of stairs up to the 'day' shower room and toilet with several more stairs up into the dining area which overlooks the lounge. Adjoining this is the large kitchen and door to the rear garden.
- Several more steps take you into the hall and the first of three bedrooms which is a double bedroom. This bedroom has stunning views over the natural harbour and the island interior. It has air conditioning and is opposite the second bathroom which has a large shower, toilet and washbasin. The large windows have mosquito netting enabling the room to be cooled by the trade winds which avoids the need to use the air conditioning.
- Next to this is a single bedroom also opposite the second bathroom.
- Two more steps take you up into the large master bedroom which has air conditioning, a safe for valuables, private access to the pool, an en suite bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin and an adjoining walk in dressing room/wardrobe.
Villa Features & Highlights
- Sleeps up to 5 guests
- Prefer children over 5 years (please ask if your children are younger )
- 10 mins from St Georges & Grand Anse
- Fresh Baked bread daily 10 min stroll away
- 10 mins drive to lovely Grand Anse Beach
- Alfresco Dining
- Ocean Views
- Sunset Views
Regular Updated Information
The Grenadines Collection does its best to ensure that photos and descriptions of villas and surrounding areas are accurate. Some variation may occur as a result of changes made by owners and / or other conditions and activities in the vicinity of the villas. We work hard to give you the most up to date villa information and villa Calendars.
Availability & Rates
1 May - 30 Nov
1 Dec - 30 April
20 Dec - 27 Dec
New Year SeasonGuests
28 Dec - 4 Jan
- 1 x night free August to October inclusive if you pay and stay for a minimum of 7 nights.
- Minimum stays of 5 nights required.
- Christmas week 3200USD
- New Year week 3700USD
- Government Taxes
- Complimentary Transfer on Arrival
- Maid Service 1 days per week
Egmont Harbour, a pretty secluded inlet which provides a safe harbour for boats. This is a picturesque inland bay, with calm waters and light winds. The bay is an excellent place to fish (catch your own lunch of tasty red snapper!) or to go swimming and snorkeling. The town of St Georges is about 15 minutes drive, and the beaches of the south and east of the island are just a short drive away. The perfect spot for Caribbean vacation villa rentals.