Waterfront Ocar Beach Ocar, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0.5 Acres
- 2880 Sq Ft
- Sandy Waterfront
- FOR SALE
- Close to Bars & Restaurants
- Perfect location excellent building
- Open to Offers
- Previous chandlery and canvass loft
Ideal Location for Vacation Rental Property
This plot of land is located in the heart of the world famous Cap Estate, a desirable residential location on St.Lucia. The plot is just a 10-15 minute drive away from Rodney Bay a popular marina and tourist location. This plot would present an ideal location for the construction of a residential or vacation property, close to beaches, bars and restaurants.
Close to Golf & Country Club
This plot of land is very close to the Cap Estate Golf & Country Club a world famous course, well worth a visit.
Ideal for Sailors
This is a property perfect for those who love to sail as there is access to a nearby jetty, it is also close to the harbour, dive shops and main island port.
The large open plan commercial space faces the harbour, with the sandy waterfront just a few steps across the quiet road. A 2/3 bedroom apartment is located just off the main business space. This is an adaptable space with excellent potential.
Sandy, Shaded & Peaceful Exterior
The property is fenced at the rear and has a low stone wall facing the ocean. There are mature palms offering some shade to the rear and a full canopied tree at the front of the property offering welcome shade at the water's edge. The rear of the property is fenced and offers sufficient space for parking.
Ideal for Development
This simple property has been divided into 2 main areas and offers the new owners an opportunity to create a cool, open plan interior facing the ocean.The space is flexible, needs updating and refurbishing and yet perfect for a retail outlet, restaurant or business premises.
This waterfront property has real island character, with a wide open facing aspect, delightful views and a low slung caribbean charm.
On the North shore of admiralty Bay two local villages sit dreamily on the shore, here you can stroll in the road. On the south facing hillside there are uninterrupted commanding views of the whole bay all the way to West Cay. Down by the beach are the Model Boat Shops and Sail Makers lofts, some sandy bars with live music in the evenings and local rum shops. There is a wooden jetty & Tradewinds Marina with one of Bequia's great restaurants right by the water's edge.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward