La Pompe On The Sea La Pompe, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 0.25 Acres
- 3631 Sq Ft
- Beachfront a few yards
- FOR SALE
- Direct rocky Beach Access
- Fully Furnished Open Plan design
- Wide wrap around verandah
- Whale Cay, Sample Cay, Isle de Cote & Mustique }
11,802 sq ft Land 3631 sq ft House Framed by Sweeping Verandahs
Constructed in 1993 and well maintained over the last 20 years with roof shingle replaced just 3 years ago and a window on the lower level currently being replaced this is a property we would highly recommend arrange a viewing for.
Verandah overlooking Mustique
La Pompe on the Se is surrounded by a 9' deep verandah which presents an additional exterior space and which overlooks a string of tiny Grenadine islets and the exclusive destination of Mustique.
Master bedroom Overlooking Ocean
The spacious master bedroom with queen sized bed has double doors opening onto the wide veranda and a private bathroom. The second bedroom on this upper level has 2 twin beds and a private guest bedroom. On the lower floor there is a third bedroom with 2 double beds and bathroom. This lower bedroom would be perfect as a guest room.
Garden with steps to the Sea
The garden containing fruit trees also features a gently sloping lawn with access down to the water via stone stairs to a private stone beach suitable for for swimming and snorkeling.
The water tank holds 20,097 us gallons or 16,808 imperial gallons.
Open Plan Family Living
The upper floor has a cool open plan living space and family room with superb views all around and comfortable classic furniture & features.
Kitchen & Entertaining
Light in colour and practical the well equipped kitchen features a large central island which also works well as a breakfast bar. A kitchenette is lao located on the lower floor serving the guest bedroom.
Cooled by Windward Breezes
With high wooden vaulted ceilings and being constantly cooled by the windward breezes this property offers a refreshing interior environment.
The lower level bedroom and living space would provide an ideal guest apartment or the villa could be let separately as 2 vacation apartments.
Coastal and breezy - This area is a great base to explore from - the airport is handy and there is a constant bus service too. Friendship Bay is the nearest sand beach with Resturant & Bar. But with the right conditions you can just step in and snorkel along the coast . La Pompe views vary from across Friendship Bay around to Petit Nevis and the intriguing off shore islands in between. The Old whaling station can be seen and a 1/2 day adventure to visit these islands is fun and interesting.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward