59, Rodney Heights Gros Islet, ST LUCIA, St Lucia
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- Swimming Pool
- FOR SALE
- Close to Rodney Bay
- 24' Swimming Pool & Gazebo
- Fully Fenced & Electronic Gates
- Landscaped Grounds & Stone BBQ
59, Rodney Heights Gros Islet St.Lucia 5220 sq ft House 30,000 sq ft Land/ 0.68 Acre Close to Sandy Reduit Beach
This modern, elegant family home is located in a residential area just minutes away from Reduit Beach, considered by many to be St.Lucia's finest, a stretch of golden sand that frames Rodney Bay.
Colonial Style 4 Bedroom Mansion
The house has 4 bedrooms and was built to a high spec in 1996. The master suite features:
- Master Bedroom: Ground floor, king-size bed, carpeted floors, air conditioned, ceiling fan. Double doors lead onto the garden and pool.
- Master Bathroom: en suite with jet spray spa bathtub, private shower, private toilet, and two basin vanity unit.
- Walk-in closet
24' Swimming Pool, Gazebo & Stone BBQ
The large family pool offers ocean and island views and is surrounded by relaxing sun deck with a built in stone BBQ.
Modern Well Equipped Kitchen
- Fully fitted kitchen with large island stove
- Breakfast nook off kitchen
- Industrial double door fridge/freezer
- Dining room off kitchen to seat 6
- Den off kitchen with flat screen TV
Secure, Fenced & Electronic Gates
The grounds, just under 3/4 of an acre are landscaped and fenced and have electronic gates fitted for additional security.
- 10 mins from Golf & Country Club
- Minutes from Rodney Bay Marina
- Quiet residential area
- Minutes from bars, shops & restaurants
3 Guest Bedrooms:
- Separate Guest Suite: A private staircase from the kitchen leads to a guest suite. Double bedroom, with a small balcony overlooking the garden and pool; fitted wardrobe; a/c; ceiling fan, spacious en suite bathroom with shower.
- First Floor: Two double bedrooms, both with hardwood floors, fitted wardrobes, a/c's and overhead fans, share an adjoining bathroom. Both have doors leading onto a shared balcony overlooking the garden, pool and Rodney Bay.
Privacy & Light
This house features glass sliding doors and windows that let in a large amount of light. The rooms are cool with tiled floors and AC. This is a modern family home located in a private neighbourhood whilst offering spectacular ocean and island views.