Moonwater Estate Ratho Mill, ST. VINCENT, Saint Vincent
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2.0 Acres
- Freshwater 22ft Swimming Pool
- FOR SALE
- Waterfront Views
- Set amongst Walled, Secure Gardens
- Marina Views, close to Waterfont
- Freshwater Swimming Pool
- Excellent Rental Potential
Main House & Apartments set amidst 2 Acres Tropical Gardens
Moonwater House is a 3 bedroom 4 bathroom residence located in an affluent, residential area of St.Vincent close to the marina, perfect for those who love to sail. Built 12 years ago by the current owners, designed by Architect Mario Spinella and constructed from 12 inch blocks, poured concrete and reinforced steel, Moonwater Estate comprises the main house and 5 apartments.
Includes 5 Apartments & 1 Garden Cottage
Amongst the grounds are 5 holiday apartments, 2x 2 bedroom and 3 x 1 bedroom lets, ideal investments with potential for further development. There are 2 apartments upon the estate under construction.
Fragrant Fruit Trees, Tropical Shrubs & Lawns
The fragrant tropical grounds offer privacy and seclusion for the holiday guests and owners to enjoy. The apartments in the grounds, set apart and enjoying individual privacy, are let both on a long term and short term basis. Located close to the estate is a medical school.
Secure, Walled Gardens Set in Sought After Area
The grounds are fully enclosed and offer fresh fruit, when the season is right, including bananas, plums, cherry, grapes, coconuts, plumrose, golden apples and wax apples.
3 mins Walk to the Blue Lagoon Marina
Without having to cross a road, the Blue Lagoon Marina can be reached on foot in 3 minutes from Moonwater Estate, Villa Beach and the capital port of Kingstown is a 10 minute drive away.
Freshwater Central Swimming Pool
An elegant and relaxing 22ft freshwater swimming pool is centrally based for the guests to share, which also offers ample lounging space, shade via the gazebo and stunning marina and ocean views all around from the sun deck. Under the pool are 3 1000 gallon water storage tanks.
This property and the apartments and cottage amongst the grounds enjoy views over the nearby marina, Blue Lagoon, Bequia, Balliceaux & Battowia and the ocean beyond including the nearby and exclusive Young Island.
Quiet residential area of St.Vincent, southern tip of the island, Blue Lagoon Marina popular with sailing enthusiasts, beaches and views over the southern Grenadines.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward