Harmony Hall Residence Harmony Hall, ST. VINCENT, Saint Vincent
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0.27 Acres
- 6030 Sq Ft
- Plunge Pool
- FOR SALE
- Ideal Rental & Owner Occupy Property
- New Argyle Airport for 2014
- Wide, Refreshing Balcony & BBQ
Harmony Hall Duplex Harmony Hall St.Vincent Unfurnished 6 Bedroom Townhouse
This is a spacious colonial style property located in the Harmony Hall area of St.Vincent, a quiet residential area and made up from an identical pair of townhouses. This overall property comprises of 6 bedrooms on the ground floor and 4 bathrooms, one of which is an en suite for the master bedroom. The first floor to these properties is made up of a large open plan living space and a spacious kitchen, with plumbing for a washing machine and plenty of storage space in each.
This duplex property offers the opportunity for the owner to rent both halves of the property or live in one and rent out the other.
Plunge Pool & BBQ
There is a plunge pool, ideal for cooling off after a hot day and a BBQ area for entertaining and dining outside.
Cool, Wide Verandah
There is a verandah that wraps around the front of the property on the lower and upper level. This elegant colonial style feature provides a wide, refreshing space for relaxing out of the sun.
Enclosed Gardens with Fruit Trees
The spacious enclosed gardens feature mature palms, fruit trees and lawns.
New Argyle Airport for 2014
The new airport due to open in 2014 will encourage greater numbers of tourists to the island. Traditionally St.Vincent has been a stepping stone to the other Grenadine islands whereas recent investment such as the new Buccament Bay Resort and the island involvement in the Pirates movies has improved worldwide awareness of the island itself.
There is a large garage on the property, easily accommodating up to 5 cars that could be re-developed into a self-contained studio or guest cottage.
Southerly established residential area on St Vincent with views to Bequia and Mustique
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward