Rum Punch Villa Palm Island, Palm Island, The Grenadines
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- 14000 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- White Sandy Beachfront
- 2 Spacious Terraces with Ocean Views
- Cool, Circular & Light Interior
Rum Punch Villa Palm Island St.Vincent & the Grenadines Beachfront Castaway Villa
This cool, 2 bedroom villa has been built from stone in a roundhouse style with terraces at front and back upon a white sandy unspoilt beach on Palm Island.
2 Spacious Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms
There is a twin room and a queen sized bedroom both have private en suite bathrooms. All the rooms in this superb villa offer spectacular ocean views.
2 Refreshing Terraces
There is a terrace facing the ocean at the front of the villa expanding the living space and offering an alternative dining option.
The terrace to the rear offers a quiet, private space and can be accessed directly from the second bedroom.
A retaining wall has been built at the front of the villa to help reduce erosion.
The island is on a 99 year lease held by the resort from the government.
Palm Island Resort
This stunning island hosts a private resort and a handful of private beachfront villas including Rum Punch Villa.The beaches are sugary white and expansive sweeping around the island offering the perfect place to dip in for a swim, scuba dive or snorkel.
Views over Islands
Every room provides ocean views across to the gateway of Palm island and the nearby islands of Union and Mayreau. Clean, clear beaches, often deserted stretch out of sight whilst Rum Punch Villa is shaded by mature, swaying palms and tropical plants.
At the rear of the property on the landside there is a shade overhead the terrace made from palms, a cool relaxing escape. This area naturally leads out to the beautifully managed tropical sands of the Palm Island Resort.
Light, Stylish Interiors
The walls are white and the villa has lots of storage space, shelving and a unique curved interior perfect for entertaining and relaxation. A modern open plan kitchen compliments the interior featuring a gas hob and oven, spacious work surfaces and overhead ceiling fan.
Stone Built, Ideal for Vacation Rental
The house has been built using local stone and due to a combination of its location, space and charm would be ideal as a second home or vacation rental property.
Palm Island is a private Island located in the Southern Grenadines and is only accessible by boat. It is 5 minutes away from Union Island, which is the main gateway for entering Palm island. Palm Island has a land area of 135 acres and has 5 white sand beaches.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through our team who have official right to represent the property to you. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.