Friendship Lane Carriacou, Carriacou, The Grenadines
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- Ample Space for Pool
- FOR SALE
- Close to Hillsborough
- 2 properties interconnected
- 2 apartments & 1 house
- Invextment opportunity
- Online Viewing By Request
Friendship Lane Windward Carriacou Unique Investment Opportunity
Carriacou is growing in popularity and with the new airport due to open in 2016 on nearby Grenada this island will experience a greater influx of visitors in the near future. These 2 properties offer a unique opportunity for the buyer to develop a spacious residential or vacation property offering accommodation for up to 16 people.
8 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms
These 2 properties are interlinked by a covered connecting staircase. There is one single storey property and a two storey neighbouring house comprising 2 self contained apartments. The single storey house has 3 bedrooms and the apartments combine to provide an additional 5 bedrooms.
Stunning Bay Views
The houses have charming covered verandahs offering stunning bay views. Carriacou is surrounded by unspoilt white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters loved by sailors, divers and kite surfers.
Close to Hillsborough, Beaches & Airport
The houses are located in the Windward area, as the name suggests cooled by refreshing windward breezes and close to the airport, the main town and amenities of Hillsborough and the islands lovely peripheral beaches.
Ideal Vacation Rental & Residential Properties
These properties suit an arrangement whereby the owner could live on site and manage the neighbouring rental properties or the two properties could be developed into one large family home or vacation property. There is room in the gardens for the addition of a private pool. A 5 bedroom villa on the island with a private pool can generate around 5000 USD per week during the high season.
Timeless but Well Connected too
Carriacou takes you back in time in many respects but enjoying all the best of the new with great internet connection available island wide and great travel connection.
Flights & Ferries
The island is well connected with direct fast ferry 1.45 to St Lucia Local inter island flights serve the island on a daily basis from Grenada and Barbados.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.