Villa Mia Canouan, Canouan, The Grenadines
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 0 Acres
- 4250 Sq Ft
- Private Infinity Pool
- FOR SALE
- Hillside, Ocean View
- Smeg Kitchen Appliances
- Travertine Flooring
- Hardwood Windows & Door Frames
Villa Mia 3 Bedroom Golf Villa Canouan Resort St.Vincent & the Grenadine Islands 4250 sq ft Master Bedroom with Spacious Walk In Closet
The master bedroom approached via a private staircase from the Great Room has a private en suite bathroom and terrace overlooking the ocean.There is ample storage space provided by a walk in closet, a safe, WiFi and ceiling fans. The further 2 guest rooms are located on the lower level, each have private patios and en suite bathrooms.
Great Room with Floor to Ceiling Sliding Glass
The central main living space known as the great room has a travertine floor and a grand vaulted ceiling. The villa is air conditioned throughout and faces both the ocean and exclusive Grenadines Estate golf club & course.
Smeg Steel Kitchen Appliances
The kitchen is sleek and well appointed with appliance by Smeg in stainless steel. There is also a laundry and service bathroom located near the kitchen.
- Espresso machine
- Coffee maker
Private Media Suite
The private media suite is reached via a staircase from the great room and is close to the master bedroom and en suite bathroom and private terrace.
Private Infinity Edge Pool
The pristine infinity edge pool overlooks the bay and the Grenadines Estate Golf Club. There are comfortable upholstered wooden sun loungers and a sheltered terrace close to the pool.
High Spec Interior Touches
This villa is for sale with all its contents and features:
- Full 24 hour security system
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Flat screen TV
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- DVD library at reception
- iPod docking station
- Hi-speed internet
- Laundry facility
Beautiful Windward Island in the southern Antilles, Canouan features a stunning turquoise blue lagoon on its windward side, has sweeping bays, spectacular beaches that embrace each contour of this bird of paradise-shaped island. Famous for its annual and highly competitive regatta Canouan is a haven for all sailors.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.