Spring Estate Lots 40 & 61 Spring, Bequia, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1.38 Acres
- 57105 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- Infrastructure included
- Private estate
- Approved planning
- Island views }
Lots 40 & 61 Spring Estate, Bequia St. Vincent & the Grenadines 1.3 acres Approx. 420 ft élévation Location
Spring Estate is a long established private estate - completely tranquil with a scattering of high quality villas along the quiet lanes - a highly sought after location
The land occupies an elevated hillside location, gently sloping providing a great prospect; élévation, perfect temperatures, a gentle sea breeze and stunning panoramic views
A mile away over the ridge is the bustling Port Elizabeth, shops, waterfront restaurants and Admiralty Bay one of the best harbours in the Antilles and a favourite for yachts from around the world
The views are completely uninterrupted over the Plantation and palm fringed beach to the coral reef protected Spring Bay and the outer islands of Battowia and Balliceaux over the Caribbean Sea, just north of Mustique
There are two gorgeous beaches - Spring and Crescent, often completely free of people; the fringing coral reefs and calm bay are a protected marine environment
Beach access is deeded for all the exclusive properties on Spring Estate where natural green belt woodland and a scattering of international villas command the whole of Spring valley to the sea
Firefly Mustique have acquired the nearby boutique hotel, now Firefly Bequia. The boutique Firefly Hotel Bequia is tucked into the hillside below to the South. The estate plantation and coconut palms cover the valley floor to the coral sand shore and beach
Lot 40 & Lot 61. Includes infrastructure - concrete access road, electricity and telephone services. Individual properties provide their own water reservoir.
A quiet international community of independent villas on the hillsides of this green and peaceful valley. The boutique Firefly Hotel, and old sugar mill is located here. The old tall Coconut palms run down to the coral sand beach facing the ocean. Completely away from the Harbour but astonishingly close for a visit for shops, restaurants and the bustle of island life.
The entire process can be handled remotely - ie while you are in the UK.Purchase procedure:
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward