Rocky Ridge Brighton, St Vincent, Saint Vincent
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 0.599 Acres
- 10570 Sq Ft
- Pool, as illustrated, included in the sales price
- FOR SALE
- A ridge top location with 360 degree views
- Three storey with balconies and large roof terrace
- Fantastic ridge location
- Pristine condition new in 2018
- Gently sloping land 26,082sq ft in total
- Lower level can be rented separately
- Online Viewing By Request
POOL to be installed as is included at the advertised price - The pool is optional / negotiableThe advertised price includes the construction of the pool as shown in 3D computer generated design images.
The pool is planed to be in the rear garden area easily accessed from the main centre of the house.
If purchasers do not wish to have the pool, this would be considered at negotiation stages.
Wonderful Island LocationRocky Ridge Villa enjoys a very central location on St Vincent with easy acess to airport and the capital. The property is located on the border of Belvedere at Brighton, in Parish of St. George, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. It is accessed easily from the Brighton Main Road.
- 15-20 mins drive from Kingstown
- Approx 15 mins drive from Argyle International Airport
- 10 minutes drive from Villa / Young Island
Tremendous Views of The GrenadinesOcean views incorporating Balliceaux Battawia and Bequia.
Enjoys panoramic views and a commanding feel overlooking the nearby residential neighbourhoods of Prospect, Brighton, Belvedere.
Respected NeighbourhoodHigh end residential neighbourhood, quiet and peaceful The site has a 360 degree view which includes the sea, the Grenadines and as far as Cane Garden and surrounding villages.
Completed in 2018The land is registered as Lot 1 on Survey Plan No. G 54/133 & Survey Plan G 49/89. The total area is approx. 26,082 square feet.
- Square footage house and land Approx 26,000 square foot
- Square footage house alone Approx 10,000 sf
- Survey plan The property is a combination of 2 lots at approximately 16,000 + 10,000 sf (shown on the Plans Tab)
Respected Architect Designed PropertyMolten Mayers has designed to an impressive standard of specification and has a great reputation on the island.
- Building Contractor - Richard Hutchinson aka “Rass”
- Architectural drawings Available - Please look in the plans tab to view the architectural drawings.
Sophisticated Layout3 storey property enjoying 8 bedrooms in total Majority of the bedrooms rooms have en-suite bathrooms and clothes closets. Impressive central oval living room, spacious dining with a wet bar.
Lower Ground Floor - 2 Ensuite Bedrooms
– Provides excellent rental potential as a fully self contained apartment.
- Access either direct from driveway at ground level to covered patio / or via internal staircase from middle level
- Outside porch area with lawned garden to side.
- Fully air conditioned.
First Floor – 3 Bedrooms and Large Entertainment Zones4,345 square feet.
The first floor accommodates entry porch, foyer, living room, dining area, kitchen, laundry, three bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, one common bathroom, study, scullery, double-car garage and four porches
- Main living space accessed from rear of property / garden
- Open plan double lounge area with circular sofa seating / piano
- Opens out to another spacious living area with fully equipped bar on one side and kitchen on other / covered terrace to front ocean / residential surrounds
- To the left of the living areas is a dining room able to accommodate 12 seated guests / direct access to flat lawned gardens
- This dining room can be cleared to allow multi use - for example table tennis / games or media room
- 2 of which face front with balconies set back from one another for privacy .
- 1 to the rear of the house with no balcony but access to the back garden.
Second Floor – 3 Bedrooms + Living Space
- Family bedroom suite with Master bedroom and 2 additional smaller bedrooms Master suite opens to front covered balcony / has walk in closet / study area / ensuite bathroom with large modern shower and double / his n hers sinks
- Foyer / lounge area also leads to front balcony
- 2 bedrooms back to back being mirror image of one another with ensuite bathrooms with both bathtub and shower?
Roof/Sun DeckAn outside spiral staircase leads up the to flat roof deck - offering amazing 360 degree views, top rail and planted surrounds.
With built in bbq kitchen, very well thought out catering for entertaining space.
- Roof Galvanise sheeting
- Ceilings High Flat tray ceilings
- Floors Travertine floor tiles throughout
- Windows / doors High spanning aluminium windows and doors - giving very low maintenance result for property owner.
Excellent rental potentialThere are internal staircases to
the upper and lower floors. However the lower floor can be closed off to
the two upper floors enabling the potential rental of the whole ground
floor if wished.
Furnishings All IncludedIf purchasers do not wish to include the furnishings this would be considered at negotiation stages
SecurityProperty is fully fenced with lockable double doored entry gate
Burglar alarm in place
Wiring for security cameras is in place but not installed / easy to finalise
Superb PresentationThe property still has a very 'new' feel and is in immaculate condition / well maintained by the current owners. The finishes all pristine.
Water Tanks and CapacityFor water supply the property is connected to the mains supply
There are 2 additional water tanks on site that are automatically powered up by electrical pump should there be a water outage
Capacity at approximately 800 and 600 gallons
- Connected to National Grid - Vinlec
- Both 110 and 220 V wired outlets throughout the property
- Solar panel on sun deck for hot water - provided throughout property.
- Preparation for back-up generator should new owner wish to install.
Fully Air Conditioned
Services and Waste Disposal
Full Survey Document Available for Interested Parties
- The topography is gently-to-moderately sloping, surface water surface runoff is towards the road. Flood risk is low.
- Retaining walls have been constructed during the construction of the property to provide the proper levels and contours. There is notably no signs of any slippage.
Email or call to arrange your viewingContact the team at Grenadine Villas, firstname.lastname@example.org
The GRENADINES COLLECTION to arrange a personal viewing where you can spend time at the property. Please email or call through to arrange a viewing.
The entire purchase process can be handled remotely from your country of residence.
Purchase costs are straightforward
- 5% Stamp Duty
- 6% ALHL - approximately
- Legal fees
Legal fees are standard and the lawyer you instruct can provide a detailed breakdown of the costs. We can recommend reasonably priced legal services
We advise allowing 13% to cover the costs.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us - The Grenadines Collection. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale & deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
The Agreement of Sale Contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval
by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties.
This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would
retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
Provide the following details to your local lawyer :
- Date and place of birth
- Copy of passport
- Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
- Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
The lawyer can advise on personal or company ownership;
Company ownership provides automatic exemption from work permit. Residency is a simple formality with property ownership.
Many buyers choose to own their property through a company which can be set up easily, the lawyer can advise on the costs and fees for this.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible. Funds can be repatriated freely.
Full Support from our team through the purchase process through to securing rentals for your new property.
Full Service Real Estate Agency
Due to operating in a small island environment we cover many more services for our clients beyond the core transaction. We are here from start to finish of the process, and pride ourselves with a strong and long running relationship with our buyers, assisting in settling new owners into the island and their property. We are happy to assist with any part, from the handover, relocating, shipping, staffing, and continuing through our rental program.
We extend our full concierge services, and regularly handle all arrangements for potential purchasers visiting the islands for viewings - private or scheduled flights, transfers, accommodation, island briefings, tours and property viewings.
We arrange and lead viewings ensuring they are comfortable, relaxed and well timed. We provided detailed printed material and can photograph aspects of the property which are of particular interest to you, ensuring that all follow up material is focused for you.
From helping you find the right property, assisting in assessment & evaluation, advice on legal processes to various areas surrounding architecture, design, project management, property maintenance, management, and rental.