Swallow Villa - Grenada Lance aux Epines, Grenada, Grenada
from $13650/ week
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Swallow Villa is located in L'Anse aux Epines, in Grenada, and is within close proximity of the beach, bars, restaurants and also the famous Grand Anse Beach. This villa is an ideal vacation base, with tremendous ocean views and a lovely cool breeze.
Living, Kitchen and Dining Areas
The living and inside dining area at Swallow Villa are laid out next to each other, both nice and bright, with high wooden beamed ceilings and ceiling fans. Large double doors open out onto the outside of the property, where there is additional seating, and areas for al fresco dining.
The kitchen is a great size, and is very well equipped. In keeping with the rest of Swallow Villa, this area has a high end, luxury feel with excellent furnishings and fittings. Swallow Villa also has cable TV and internet access for guest use.
Included Relaxing Services
- Private Transfers to and from Grenada’s Airport Welcome cocktail and in suite snacks on arrival
- The unique service of breakfast served on your suite’s balcony or on the beach
- Afternoon tea at the Calabash Hotel
- Weekly managers cocktail party
- Regular nightly entertainment
- Concierge Service
- Complimentary Wireless internet facilities
- Canape´s served in suite at sunset each evening
- Unlimited non-motorised water-sports including: Stand up Paddle Boards, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking & Snorkelling.
- Unlimited use of tennis courts
- Unlimited use of fitness suite
The master bedroom at Swallow Villa has a king size bed, and en suite bathroom with double jacuzzi. It also has french doors that open out onto the patio, pool deck and gazebo. The master suite also has a dressing room, and a wonderful shower.
The second bedroom is also en suite, and can be equipped with either twin beds or a king size bed depending on guest preferences. The third bedroom, again en suite, is located in its own pavilion. There is also a fourth room which can be used as either an office, or a single bedroom if required.
All of these rooms, as well as the whole lower level, have air conditioning.
Another great feature of Swallow Villa is the exercise room.
A Fantastic Pool Area
Swallow Villa has a gazebo, patio area with plenty of seating, areas for al fresco dining and sun loungers, and of course a fantastic private pool. This pool is a great size, and has lovely views. Swallow villa has both areas of shade in which to relax, along with relaxing spaces where guests can soak up some Caribbean sunshine.
Swallow Villa has a housekeeper and cook, and a meal preparation service is available if requested.
- Flat screen TV and DVD with cable box and iPod clock radio in each bedroom
- Computer with wireless internet access, printer, fax & answering machine
- Free unlimited telephone calls to UK, US and Canada
- Safe for valuables
- Built-in charcoal grill, wet bar with mini-fridge, beach chairs, umbrella, beach coolers + assorted snorkel gear
- Baby crib & highchair
- Full kitchen complete with dishwasher and washing machine.
- Sleeps 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- 7 guests max
Villa Features & Highlights
- Full Access to Calabash Hotel facilities
- Non motorised watersports
- tennis court
- fitness suite
- Alfresco Dining
- Ocean Views
- Sunset Views
Regular Updated Information
The Grenadines Collection does its best to ensure that photos and descriptions of villas and surrounding areas are accurate. Some variation may occur as a result of changes made by owners and / or other conditions and activities in the vicinity of the villas. We work hard to give you the most up to date villa information and villa Calendars.
Availability & Rates
1 May - 30 Nov
1 Dec - 30 April
Christmas & New YearGuests
19 Dec - 4 Jan
Lance aux Epines
This area along the south coast of Grenada is a quiet area with small beaches. To the west of Lance aux Épines is Prickly Bay, a popular yachting anchorage.<br><br> A very quiet, upscale residential area with gently sloping land down to the bays. This is a peaceful Grenadian location. <br><br>Not far from the Airport and to the South of the Colourful and historic Capital of St Georges
Sorry, no reviews are available