Caribali Villa Lance aux Epines, Grenada, Grenada
from $17850/ week
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
Located on the exclusive Amber Belair development Caribali Villa is a 5 bedroom villa, offering a very spacious living environment in an enviable location. The villa has been built to a very high specification - All 5 bedrooms have king beds, air conditioning, ceiling fans and their own private bathrooms.
CariBali Villa is located on the hillside to the west of the Calabash Hotel, benefitting from stunning views over Prickly Bay. The villa is a 0.5 miles (2 minute drive or 10 minute walk) from the hotel's reception.
This exclusive villa offers the perfect tropical get away with exquisite views of the Caribbeans breathtaking sunsets, swaying palm trees, white sandy beaches and turquoise ocean waves.
Included Relaxing Services
- Private Transfers to and from Grenada's Airport
- Welcome cocktail and in suite snacks on arrival
- The unique service of breakfast served on your suite's balcony or on the beach
- Afternoon tea at the Calabash Hotel
- Weekly managers cocktail party
- Regular nightly entertainment
- Concierge Service
- Complementary Wireless internet facilities
- Canapes served in suite at sunset each evening
- Unlimited non-motorised water-sports including: Stand up Paddle Boards, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking & Snorkelling
- Unlimited use of tennis courts
- Unlimited use of fitness suite
Half Board Plan Available
For an extra $100 USD / night all guests can enjoy an a la carte dinner in the nearby Rhodes Restaurant, at Calabash Hotel.
The interiors feature polished hardwood floors and Balinese style cathedral ceilings. Caribali has a spacious air-conditioned kitchen featuring top of the line equipment.
Located on the south side of the villa are the dining room, the living room and TV room. On the east side of the property are two bedrooms and a further two bedrooms are on the west side. French doors from the lounge and dining rooms lead to the sunny pool deck and the large infinity edge pool featuring natural river stone's.
Breakfast served at the villa each morning (included in the rate). Rhodes Restaurant & The Beach Club are within walking is distance at the hotel.
- Golf cart
- Cable TV
- iPod docking stations and DVD players in all bedrooms and the TV room
- Computer with wireless internet access
- printer & fax machine
- ice making machine
- dishwasher and washing machine
Grenada's St George's
A short drive away is the picturesque St. George's, Grand Anse beach, shops, supermarkets and the airport. The villa's housekeeper, Jane, works from 8am to 3 pm each day while the villa is occupied. Jane is available for cleaning, but at extra cost various services can be arranged including breakfast cooks, laundry service, babysitting, chefs, waiting staff etc.
- Sleeps 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Beds
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 x
- All have king beds, air conditioning and ceiling fans
Villa Features & Highlights
- full access to hotel facilities
- non motorised watersports
- Alfresco Dining
- Ocean Views
- Near Dive Pickup Point
Regular Updated Information
The Grenadines Collection does its best to ensure that photos and descriptions of villas and surrounding areas are accurate. Some variation may occur as a result of changes made by owners and / or other conditions and activities in the vicinity of the villas. We work hard to give you the most up to date villa information and villa Calendars.
Availability & Rates
1 May - 30 Nov
1 Dec - 30 April
Christmas & New YearGuests
19 Dec - 4 Jan
Lance aux Epines
This area along the south coast of Grenada is a quiet area with small beaches. To the west of Lance aux Épines is Prickly Bay, a popular yachting anchorage.<br><br> A very quiet, upscale residential area with gently sloping land down to the bays. This is a peaceful Grenadian location. <br><br>Not far from the Airport and to the South of the Colourful and historic Capital of St Georges
Sorry, no reviews are available