Mayreau Beachfront Land Mayreau, MAYREAU, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 4 Acres
- 174240 Sq Ft
- Windward Bay
- FOR SALE
- Prime Beachfront
- Unspoilt Caribbean Beachfront Land
- Close to Marina Development
- Perfect for villa construction
Mayreau Beachfront Land Windward Bay Mayreau 1,742,400USD4 Acres Prime Beachfront Land Views of Lagoon & Tobago Cays
This is a 4 acre parcel of prime beachfront land with views over to the nature reserve of the Tobago Cays and Palm Island. This is a rare opportunity to purchase an unspoilt plot of beachfront land on Mayreau.
Unspoilt White Sandy Crescent Beach
The land is framed by a crescent of white sand and faces the lagoon and spectacular coral reef known as the Mayreau Garden. The immaculate beach is deep coral sand, the waters are calm and the diving and snorkeling: world class.
Additional 4 Acres Available
There are an additional 4 acres of land also available for sale offering a deeper slice of the beachfront and ideal for a larger development.
Unspoilt Island, Coral Reef & Turtles
Mayreau is one of the smallest inhabited islands in the Grenadines chain, just 1.5 sq miles with a small population of around 300. It is generally considered to be one of the most beautiful anchorages in the archipelago and its proximity to the Tobago Cays makes it an ideal stop off point for visitors to the Cays.
Nearby Marina Development
The salt pond to the west of Windward Bay is due to be developed into a marina and will generate a greater influx of visitors to the island.
This is an island to treasure... Mayreau is a tiny inhabited island with no airstrip so it is a special treat to stay or visit here. The island has superb views out over the Tobago Cays and n a clear day right on down to Grenada. Saltwhistle Bay is exceptionally beautiful Bay...a small piece of heaven
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward