5 Acre Beachfront Mayreau, MAYREAU, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 4.9 Acres
- 213305 Sq Ft
- Beachfront , gentle slopes
- Immaculate, coral sand beach
- Tropical woodland hillside
- Sunsets and island views }
5 Acres Beachfront Land Mayreau - The Perfect Location
This perfectly located 10 acre site is available as two 5 acre plots with equal beach frontage of over 200 feet. The North plot includes a small hillock at the top of very gently sloping land from the beach, and the South plot slopes up from the beach to the ridge and is closer to Lady Rock ridge at its southern boundary.
This is a completely unspoilt paradise at the very centre of the Grenadines. Mayreau forms the western perimeter of the Tobago Cays National Park and Marine Reserve where 5 miles of coral reef encircle four desert islands set in an incredible turquoise lagoon.
Here is the opportunity to take responsibility for land on the beach with 5 acres of tropical woodland a short stroll from the village.
The beach is immaculate deep coral sand, the water is calm and clear, the swimming snorkeling and diving are world class.
The land slopes very gently behind the beach and rides up to and slightly over the ridge where there is simple road access.
The views over the bay and Caribbean Sea are panoramic, uninterrupted and include the islands of Union Island, Catholic Island and west - the sunsets are unbelievably beautiful.
Mayreau is established as the destination of choice in the region for yachts from around the world and offers a unique opportunity for responsible care and development.
Airports: Union Island 3 miles Canouan 6 miles Mustique 20 miles
This is an island to treasure... Mayreau is a tiny inhabited island with no airstrip so it is a special treat to stay or visit here. The island has superb views out over the Tobago Cays and n a clear day right on down to Grenada. Saltwhistle Bay is exceptionally beautiful Bay...a small piece of heaven
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.