1 Acre Windward Bay Mayreau, MAYREAU, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Acres
- 43560 Sq Ft
- Coral lagoon
- Beachfront 100 metres
- 100 metres from the beach
- Overlooks the Tobago Cays
- Infrastructure included
1 Acre Mayreau Island An amazing, unspoilt location
The island of Mayreau is a completely unspoilt paradise at the very heart of the Grenadines. Lot 1 is just 321 ft from the beach, overlooks the Tobago Cays and includes access road with services laid in. This lot has been selected by the land surveyor, and we strongly recommend this location.
A tiny cay of 1 1/2 sq. miles, Mayreau is a privately owned island shared by a little hilltop village, two good restaurants, a boutique hotel and small guest house.
Mayreau forms the western perimeter of the world famous Tobago Cays National Park and Marine Reserve where 5 miles of coral reef encircle four desert islands set in an incredible turquoise lagoon
Canouan International Airport 6 miles Union Island 3 miles Mustique 20 miles
As a long term investment Mayreau will outperform all other Grenadines Islands Mayreau being at the very heart of this world class marine environment.
This is an island to treasure... Mayreau is a tiny inhabited island with no airstrip so it is a special treat to stay or visit here. The island has superb views out over the Tobago Cays and n a clear day right on down to Grenada. Saltwhistle Bay is exceptionally beautiful Bay...a small piece of heaven
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here: The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward.
Address, current and for previous 5 years
The lawyer makes the ALHL application and searches to check clear title on the property.
5. ALHL is issued (this usually takes 2 to 3 months).
6. Complete the purchase (you deposit the balance of purchase price and the signed deeds of conveyance are released). At this point the property is yours.
There is no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and annual property taxes are negligible.