Richmond Lot 2 Princess Margaret, BEQUIA, The Grenadines
- 0 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 0 Acres
- 30033 Sq Ft
- FOR SALE
- Elevated hillside
- Stunning Aspect
- Good island access via road
- Close to amenities & beaches
- Excellent position for villa rental
Above Princess Margaret Beach Bequia St.Vincent & the Grenadine Islands
This desirable parcel of prime tropical hillside overlooking the renowned Princess Margaret Beach is ideally situated upon the unspoilt island of Bequia. The land is well connected by a main road and is close enough to bars and restaurants whilst being secluded and sheltered by succulent tropical vegetation.
This is a favourite beach for visiting yachts and has a great convivial atmosphere. Gorgeous, deep coral sand beach. Excellent swimming. Beautiful trees for shade... There's even a cave to explore! Now with a spectacular beach restaurant. Best reached either by water, there is a pretty wooden jetty for a dinghy to the harbour, or via the Belmont Walkway Coastal Path from Port Elizabeth. Above and behind the beach a handful of special houses nestle amongst the trees or on the headland. brightly painted hand made boats rest in the shade of palms and sea grape.
1. Make your offer for your chosen property through us. We present your offer, and work to bring the sale to an agreement with the owner.
2. Appoint a local Lawyer to handle your purchase (list of recommended lawyers can be provided upon request) exchange contact details and discuss the purchase arrangements, as you wish.
3. Sign Agreement of Sale + deposit 10% of purchase price in ESCROW account with the lawyer.
(this contract is prepared by the lawyer for approval by both parties, before being finalised and signed by both parties. This is a binding agreement, the only circumstances where you would retrieve the deposit would be if:
- the seller fails to perform (for example if there was not clear title)
- or if your ALHL is not issued (this is extremely rare).
4. Alien Land Holders Licence (ALHL) Application (specific to the property & applied for at the time of agreement of purchase ).
provide the following details to your local lawyer :
Date and place of birth
Copy of passport
Bank reference (not finances just a letter of reliability)
Police certificate of clear record (applied for from your local police station or online, in your home country
UK click here >http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx The police certificate is usually fairly swift and at least straightforward .